Popular opinions

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, The OP said:

Margaret Thatcher sucks cocks in hell.

I reckon she could cope with that. Unless it was part of a negotiated settlement with public sector demons.

Cats are better than dogs. 

And if you disagree:

cat.jpg.4214e05671608190c9596fd74436ccc0.jpg

You're aptly named, my friend.

It's not the England team or manager, it's their media

Yip. Jamie Vardy and Dele Alli appear to be a couple of cretins and Ashley Young's diving has infuriated me for years but other than those 3 I have no issue with the squad or Southgate.

The c***s in the studio, the rags, the majority of their support and the commentators are who I despise. Their dismissal of Iceland before they even played them is exactly the kind of shit that makes me love seeing them fail. They had their next opponent lined up which made the defeat even more delicious. And seeing Ian Wright almost in tears was magnificent. It's nothing to do with "bitter Scots", it's the joy of seeing arrogance punished.

I can recall watching Scotland on the tele in a pub years ago and an English guy came up to me saying "oh you don't still watch this shite do you?" to which I responded - "The difference between us and you is that we've accepted we're shite. You lot on the other hand seem to think you're anything other than shite and continue to be disappointed when you fail miserably. I know which camp I'd rather be in". He slithered off without another word.

7 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Rangers died.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Popular facts for this fact please

Archived