Oddball Predictions for the Coming Season

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘Rangers’ to accumulate more tear stained statements than Home wins.

Celtic fans to admit that Shay Logan was a victim of racist abuse at the hands of one of their players.

Scotland to play two up front against anyone.

‘Rangers’ to actually sign any player that the Daily Record links them with.

The Sportsound team/general Scottish media to go an entire season without saying how much better the Premiership is with Hearts and Hibs back in it and ‘Rangers’ in it for the first time.

10 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Already do m8

Bn3RKWkIcAMDov9.jpg.7c1b7f0b4a89b3154ab761cf752ffab2.jpg.f1a79bb4e53afa20e48b1a403d139cbb.jpg

I remember that day. I’m from Perth and I remember the eerie feeling of waking about Perth that day and no one was around, and I mean no one. I also remember the Broxden roundabout being decorated with blue and white scarves, which is an improvement in that shite looking eagle that’s there at the moment. The best bit I remember was seeing that someone had sprayed “UTD are smelly c***s” on the back of a southbound A9 sign just so the Arabs would see it n their silent journey back up the A9 from Hampden.

Aberdeen not to bottle it in a winnable game which means something.

Celtic fans not complaining about the resource gap when taking a 5 goal shafting in the Champions League.

Celtic fans not complaining about the lack of competition domestically when handing out a 5 goal shafting to a team with 1/50 of their turnover.

Rangers fans to admit that they got it wrong when they appointed an u18 coach to take over from the previous u20 coach.

Hamilton, Kilmarnock and Livingston to start a breakaway "Plastic Park League" which eventually becomes the new SPFL Premier Division.

Archived