Peru v Scotland - Wed 30th May 2018

33/1 on Mulgrew to score anytime and Peru to win with Bet365 bet builder.

66/1 if you reckon Scotland will get more than 2.5 corners!!![emoji6]

100/1 on the same bet (Mulgrew & corners) but with Scotland to win!!!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

66/1 if you reckon Scotland will get more than 2.5 corners!!!emoji6.png

100/1 on the same bet (Mulgrew & corners) but with Scotland to win!!!

You can get a bit carried away with that bet builder. :1eye

image.png.bbcde633fa51a20aac6c5b4f1b0cfcf2.png

You can get a bit carried away with that bet builder. :1eye
image.png.bbcde633fa51a20aac6c5b4f1b0cfcf2.png

You certainly can, but I tend not to touch the cards as that is always down to the vagaries of the ref and not always the rule book, just look at the ECL Final for that!!!

4 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

You certainly can, but I tend not to touch the cards as that is always down to the vagaries of the ref and not always the rule book, just look at the ECL Final for that!!!

Just thought Peru might have picked up the pokey bum tactic from their Southern neighbours. :P

Just thought Peru might have picked up the pokey bum tactic from their Southern neighbours. [emoji14]

Ok, with that in mind, what about this one???
IMG_3566.jpg

I'd start spending your winnings, can't fail.

When are the teams being announced, 'cos I'll be cashing out the majority of my lines if Mulgrew isn't starting???[emoji23][emoji23]

Michael Bentine's father was Peruvian, which is why this came to mind when thinking about the game:

bentine.jpg.780f2e31ad9d6856c1877db6395b3214.jpg

Incidentally if any of you clever P&Bers can tell me why the Peruvian flag flies proudly at Culross then award yourself a gold star. 

This should be an interesting game and I'm curios to see us against south american based players which I dont see much of. I believe that Peru are pretty strong down their left hand side so it should be a good test whoever is defending our right hand side.  Also, it appears that one of Peru's regular players is suspended for seemingly putting cocaine in his tea?  I guess caffeine can only give you so much of a boost.

33 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Michael Bentine's father was Peruvian, which is why this came to mind when thinking about the game:

bentine.jpg.780f2e31ad9d6856c1877db6395b3214.jpg

Incidentally if any of you clever P&Bers can tell me why the Peruvian flag flies proudly at Culross then award yourself a gold star. 

There's a few Latin American flags there.  If I remember correctly, there was a dude from there (? Something Hamilton) who was involved in organising the navies of several countries during their wars of independence.  A pal of Simó]n Bolivar's, maybe? 

Just now, Tulloch Gorum said:

There's a few Latin American flags there.  If I remember correctly, there was a dude from there (? Something Hamilton) who was involved in organising the navies of several countries during their wars of independence.  A pal of Simó]n Bolivar's, maybe? 

I'll give you that- Thomas Cochrane, hero of the Napoleonic Wars, went on to help found the Chilean, Peruvian and Brazilian navies is commemorated at Culross. In his 80s he even volunteered to command a ship in the Crimean War while playing left back in the Scotland football team.... 

5b0dd05dea849_goldstar.jpg.6d7bac0525f10adefc1f920a248e1213.jpg

6 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Ridiculous friendly traveling half way round world with tired players all because of an SFA jolly. We're going to get pumped

Mexico v Wales,  Northern Ireland v Panama, similarly ridiculous?

Why the f**k am I staying up for this.

Like the rest of us, you want to se if Mulgrew scores and pays for your holidays!!![emoji1]

Like the rest of us, you want to se if Mulgrew scores and pays for your holidays!!![emoji1]

Wasn’t going to bet but you lot have got me feeling lucky. Got a fiver on 2+ Scotland Goals and 5+ Scotland corners at 33/1. Big Sexy Mulgrew to provide the Charlie :lol:

Archived