talbot haters are quiet

jkerr

27 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Does Auchinleck have a chippy and if so how does it rate?

Victors chippy  is about a 10min walk from beechwood park but it is up the scheme where all the big bad boys stay lol, his special boneless haddock suppers are the doggies doo daas washed down with a can of vimto. #eekapeeka

Luck Star is a 5 min walk to Whitletts ground. Decent enough, but not even close to being best in Ayr
Was down ayr beach on sat way the family and we got a chippy from marcos fish was lovely even ma 10 month old boy was loving it n my daughter tried chips n curry for 1st time n loved it lol. Expensive tho but get wit ye pay for i suppose.

Mon the papers

13 hours ago, Snafu said:

Cheers, Ayrshire has never let me down, even a chippie in Kilmarnock. Not near a Juniors ground but one of the best was a few years ago Lucky Star in Ayr. I've never been to Girvan or Troon, Portland Fish Restaurant is not far from Troon's ground, I'll probably go there if I'm in town. I see on google there is 3 chippies in Girvan.

Marine is the best chippy in Girvan. Your right Lucky star is a cracking chippy. Worth the risk of getting stabbed without a doubt.

Marine is the best chippy in Girvan. Your right Lucky star is a cracking chippy. Worth the risk of getting stabbed without a doubt.

Aye its rough down there [emoji51] Best bakers in toun across the road though. Darvel Pies pishy killie pies no a patch on pies in there. Twos not enough though, there fucking tiny

TT you canny help yourself must mention DARVEL every time you put a post on p&b [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Not every time naw! All banter according to DL ????????

Archived