HQ Trivia quiz

Heard Nicky Campbell mention this on 5 Live the other morning, so decided to download the app to my phone.

It is basically an interactive trivia quiz, with a cringeworthy presenter asking 12 questions, while trying to be humorous. The quiz takes place twice per day, Mon-Fri, at 3pm and 9pm and 9pm only on weekends. ~130K players are vying for a share of £1000 (though it was £8000 last night), by achieving 12/12.  A wrong answer eliminates you, except when you have invited friends to play - which gives you extra lives to extend your stay in the game. (I am not sure yet how this works).   

Attached is maybe one reason to take part.

hq-trivia-sharon-1518435139-view-0.jpg

3 minutes ago, The Nightfly said:

Heard Nicky Campbell mention this on 5 Live the other morning, so decided to download the app to my phone.

It is basically an interactive trivia quiz, with a cringeworthy presenter asking 12 questions, while trying to be humorous. The quiz takes place twice per day, Mon-Fri, at 3pm and 9pm and 9pm only on weekends. ~130K players are vying for a share of £1000 (though it was £8000 last night), by achieving 12/12.  A wrong answer eliminates you, except when you have invited friends to play - which gives you extra lives to extend your stay in the game. (I am not sure yet how this works).   

Attached is maybe one reason to take part.

hq-trivia-sharon-1518435139-view-0.jpg

I never knew @Cardinal Richelieuhad such impressive moobs.

Strange how these little crazes crop up from time to time, about a fortnight ago the whole office basically shutdown at 3pm to focus on this game but now only one or two are still playing it. 

Closest I got was question 8. 

Archived