Season Tickets Ad on Kingdom FM

On 6/15/2018 at 14:35, Raithie said:

A new thread for this isn't really required, we have our own thread running where this could have been mentioned. Whilst we're at it we also have a Season Ticket thread running on Fantalk and you've went and created not 1 but 2 new threads about this. Stay aff the JARS.

Not sure if Jar's steaming or a bot. 

How much are Raith paying you guys to do this for them? You're adding zero value to your advertising package here, it's not added any extra listeners to your station or any extra sales. Whatever it is, it was too much. 

Also, by posting this in an online forum and not declaring who you are & that you're posting as a paid rep on behalf of an advertising campaign you're not only breaking the rules of the site & the Advertising Code set out by the ASA but also possibly breaking the law, as I'm sure you know.

Ban this sick filth.

12 minutes ago, GoTeamGaz said:

How much are Raith paying you guys to do this for them? You're adding zero value to your advertising package here, it's not added any extra listeners to your station or any extra sales. Whatever it is, it was too much. 

Also, by posting this in an online forum and not declaring who you are & that you're posting as a paid rep on behalf of an advertising campaign you're not only breaking the rules of the site & the Advertising Code set out by the ASA but also possibly breaking the law, as I'm sure you know.

Ban this sick filth.

JAR has nothing to do with Kingdom FM. He's a Rovers' supporter, nothing more than that.

19 hours ago, grumswall said:

In fairness to jar he's just trying to drum up more support for the club. Don't think it's the most effective way of doing it but at least he's giving it a try.

This.

Some of the remarks by people desperately trying to put someone down for trying to boost his local club are cringeworthy at best. 

JAR is a Rovers supporter like the rest of us, desperate to see us back at a better level. 

We all know how important season ticket sales are to the club so why is someone being taken the piss out of for trying to drum up sales whether you agree with his technique or not? 

20 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

This.

Some of the remarks by people desperately trying to put someone down for trying to boost his local club are cringeworthy at best. 

JAR is a Rovers supporter like the rest of us, desperate to see us back at a better level. 

We all know how important season ticket sales are to the club so why is someone being taken the piss out of for trying to drum up sales whether you agree with his technique or not? 

This is the internet, you shouldn't be surprised when folk get bammed up regardless of their intentions.

On 7/7/2018 at 08:54, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

This.

Genuinely thought it was someone at Kingdom FM themselves trying to add value to an advertising package so they could charge your club more, given they were only posting in this thread - I think this is probably what most people who don't know your fan-base thought.

Fair fucks to the guy for trying to help his club, I'd suggest maybe posting a bit more conversationally but whatever. I called it as I saw it, was wrong, said so & happy to take it on the chin.

Archived