Larkhall Thistle thrown out of Caley League

NewBallsPlease

I give up with you Amateur Footie Fan obviously having a problem trying to read and understand my posts……….
PDK I have not a clue what Larkhall Th done to deserve the punishment, so I can not comment on it, but I reckon it must be severe to get thrown out,my post was  I was just explaining the normal procedure 
eyes wide open in answer to your question read my first post please
With Larkhall Th withdrawing the appeal before it was heard suppose proves something.
Chris Cbrown4 bloody hell that was 25 years ago St.Pats were interviewed for your League but I doubt if I was involved in "tapping them "  [ before the tapping rule was brought in ] but I will go with you knowledge of the incident .........….as for being a fraud well not sure what I have done that's fraudulent,...…………………………….. is that someone whose club cancels a game before a park is booked :shutup

[emoji23][emoji23] good attempt but let’s stick to facts. You tapped up St Pats whilst you were on committee of Csafl a league you have continually criticised for tapping up the best clubs. Wee bit hypocritical that.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 20:14, auld yin wae knowledge said:

PDK and Amateur Footie Fan, you are not getting my point so let me try and explain ……………………….The League took the decision to throw Larkhall Th out ….....…….that club took up their right to appeal,...……………….before the appeal got heard the League and clubs took the decision to not to accept the membership yes still with me...………….. so my point is what's the point giving a club a right to appeal then before its heard you throw them out.

PDK I agree its highly unlikely the appeal would have been successful but you still got to allow the process to be completed that's my point.

The League and clubs accept their membership at the AGM and then wait for the appeal outcome  

Amateur Footie Fan no grinds to axe just stating how the system is suppose to work, no matter what League we all have to abide by the rules for clubs / players / officials the right of appeal.

Ill clarify it a bit clearer for you. The league refused their entry into the league for 2018/19 which they are entitled to do. The appeal was against being thrown out this year (2017/18) due to a horrific disciplinary record. Therefore these instances are 2 separate ones because even if Larkhall won their appeal they would not have been allowed in the league for next season. Caley league suffer no teams that bring the league into disrepute and quite rightly so.

Archived