Cumbernauld v Largs Sunday 3rd June 1PM

Seaside Sam

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a good turnout for this with a few neutrals may be even some Meadow fans will pop through! Great pity it could not have been yesterday as it would have resolved the final placing instead of having to wait.

Looking forward to this game on Sunday,expect decent crowd with good following from Largs confirmed. Sure there will be a few travelling from Irvine so hopefully good numbers cheering on the 'Nauld'.KO Ipm and Hat-trix will be open from 11am,forecast looking good and our new beer garden now operational. So if you're looking for some entertainment on Sunday get along to Guys Meadow.

Just a point of note, we don’t charge kids admission to our home games, they get in free. I have made the Largs twitter aware of this as it was on there post that kids were £3.00 entry

Just a point of note, we don’t charge kids admission to our home games, they get in free. I have made the Largs twitter aware of this as it was on there post that kids were £3.00 entry

Personally think your club have shown right class here opening the bar etc and regardless of the outcome on Sunday my (already high) opinion of Cumbernauld* has been improved

ETA* United, not the town

Archived