Norwegian

MP_MFC

Booked some flights with Norwegian and just wondering what people's experience of them are?

I know they say the 787 have wifi etc but I assume the 737 from Edinburgh don't?

I never use wifi on flights so can't comment on that but Norwegian are the best of the budget airlines.  I've used them quite a few times between Gatwick and Stockholm and Stavanger.  Punctual, reliable and the cabin staff are polite and helpful.  Look out for the elk sausage as a snack.

Just tried Elk for the first time earlier this year. Would recommend.

Never tried Norwegians, but I'm sure they're lovely too.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Just tried Elk for the first time earlier this year. Would recommend.

Never tried Norwegians, but I'm sure they're lovely too.

When a plane load of them drops from the sky and lands in Dundee, Dave, get yourself up for a BBQ.

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

When a plane load of them drops from the sky and lands in Dundee, Dave, get yourself up for a BBQ.

That, my friend, is a date.

Never been one to pass up free scran.

They are fine.Is it the long haul to the east coast of the states or is it a short haul flight?If its short haul as long as it gets from A to B then who really needs wifi etc for the couple of hours or less your in the air

They are fine.Is it the long haul to the east coast of the states or is it a short haul flight?If its short haul as long as it gets from A to B then who really needs wifi etc for the couple of hours or less your in the air

Edinburgh to Providence

Went to LA with them last year on the dreamliner (f**k knows the actual number) , really good journey. Had no problems at all. 

Sent me an email yesterday with just over £300 return flights to Singapore that we might do. 

Went to LA with them last year on the dreamliner (f**k knows the actual number) , really good journey. Had no problems at all. 
Sent me an email yesterday with just over £300 return flights to Singapore that we might do. 
LA to Oslo 2 years ago, was excellent. V new plane, no uncomfortable pressure misery. Would use again.

On 24/05/2018 at 22:54, MP_MFC said:
On 24/05/2018 at 20:28, doulikefish said:

Edinburgh to Providence

Done that flight three times my gf twice.  Only WiFi once.  It's fine though no hassles hasn't crashed and cheap.  Had a whole row to myself twice my gf once.

I flew from Edinburgh to Providence, RI last year and I thought Norwegian were fine.  They are a budget airline (and some of the flights to America are absolute steals!) but I would say they're similar to how EasyJet would be if they did long haul.  I had free wifi on my flight.  It wasn't super fast, but reasonable enough.

Are you visiting Providence at all by the way?  A nice city.

I flew from Edinburgh to Providence, RI last year and I thought Norwegian were fine.  They are a budget airline (and some of the flights to America are absolute steals!) but I would say they're similar to how EasyJet would be if they did long haul.  I had free wifi on my flight.  It wasn't super fast, but reasonable enough.
Are you visiting Providence at all by the way?  A nice city.
Will be staying in Warwick, been to Providence before, it's a lovely state...Newport is something to see to believe.

Archived