Juniors to League Transfers

nodmaster

Can only see this going one way for Albion Rovers badly,you can't fill a senior team with mostly junior's,I know it's the bottom tier of Scottish football and there might not be a massive difference between the players;but the old pro's have been over the course and are accustomed to this level,but it's only my opinion

10 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

I know many junior teams have a high turnover of players each year and it’s a challenge to get those teams to gel. St Rochs are playing Albion Rovers next Saturday and I will be an interested spectator that day to see how Brogan is faring with that. 

I think they could really struggle to compete in L2 this season. Cowden turned the corner as the season wore on though had an indifferent run-in,  Edinburgh City seem to have found some cash down the back of the sofa and have strengthened. Berwick have been relying on the Juniors as a source but have gone for players with a bit more experience in the upper level of the Juniors. Clyde were in relegation bother mid-season but really kicked on after January and a host of new signings. They will be promotion-challengers this time around.

6 hours ago, Viewparker said:

I know many junior teams have a high turnover of players each year and it’s a challenge to get those teams to gel. St Rochs are playing Albion Rovers next Saturday and I will be an interested spectator that day to see how Brogan is faring with that. 

I'm sure it's the reserves they play.  Albion have a match against motherwell on the 7th.

Archived