Tonights Scores

Gimme

Ah, I wasn't aware of such issues at the club. Shame when such things happen... It seems to me like a club that should have a better home support.
I know but hopefully I'll be back one day once they're all away.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Marten said:

Sauchie Juniors v Bonnyrigg Rose was a good game. Bonnyrigg's finising was woeful, they had some big chances, especially early in the 2nd half. As usual in such a situation, it was Sauchie who scored with one of their few chances. A few chances on both sides after, with a late equaliser for the Big Rose. Sauchie fans claimed a foul on the goalkeeper, but I didn't see that to be honest. Bonnyrigg were unlucky though with a dodgy offside call when they broke through. Decent night out for a neutral. :)

What about the Sauchie goal? The Rose player in possession was neck rolled by the Sauchie player and the ref allowed play on from which they scored. If that neck roll on the Bonnyrigg player took place on a rugby field it would have been a yellow card for the Sauchie player. Agree Rose finishing could have been better from the chances we made. If the Big Rose had scored first it may have had a different outcome. But credit to Sauchie for making a game of it.

C’mon the Rose

5 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

What about the Sauchie goal? The Rose player in possession was neck rolled by the Sauchie player and the ref allowed play on from which they scored. If that neck roll on the Bonnyrigg player took place on a rugby field it would have been a yellow card for the Sauchie player. Agree Rose finishing could have been better from the chances we made. If the Big Rose had scored first it may have had a different outcome. But credit to Sauchie for making a game of it.

C’mon the Rose

The build-up to the Sauchie goal was exactly the opposite end of the pitch from where I was standing, so I wasn't exactly in a good position to see it. I didn't hear anything from the Bonnyrigg fans standing next to me either, probably because they also couldn't see it. So I will have to take your word for it!

Archived