1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:
1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:
If we are going to sign this rumoured goal machine then it'd be great if we do it before I have to go out in the next ten minutes.

Yeah we've been awful quiet on that front today. Was hoping for a #magnificentmonday will just need to be a #tantilisingtuesday

That's me back in the house...so you know DFC, if you fancy making my Monday then go for it.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Is it just me or does that look like Danny Handling in our away kit?20180618_223419.jpg

I'd say it does, aye. 

Edinburgh City must be splashing the cash to get him and Balatoni in.

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

He's the original pic which confirms it.

Good luck to him but I'm pleased he wont be our player next season.imgID146312108.jpg.gallery.jpg

Fitting they used the only game he did anything worthwhile in.

Thanks for playing but good riddance.

1 minute ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Did Handling not ask for more money from the Sons only a few weeks ago? And now he's signed with EC?
To be fair, they've signed a few players but probably only Handling and Balatoni of note.

He did indeed:

“Danny has had a lot of injury issues and obviously through relegation the budget has been cut. He has an offer but we’re quite a distance apart. We’ll sort it out next week but it’s not looking like that one will go through.”

http://www.dumbartonreporter.co.uk/news/16283213.Aitken_anticipates_intense_start_as_Dumbarton_FC_pre-season_kicks_off/

I don't know how much he's on, but I can say with confidence that, that money would be better spent elsewhere.

http://www.dumbartonreporter.co.uk/news/16283213.Aitken_anticipates_intense_start_as_Dumbarton_FC_pre-season_kicks_off/
I don't know how much he's on, but I can say with confidence that, that money would be better spent elsewhere.
From the sounds of things you'd get more value burning a wad of £50 notes.

Archived