• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Rory Loy were to sign for us it'd be an unbelievable signing and I'd be flabbergasted to be honest.

He has a solid goal scoring record in the championship and if we was fit in League One then he would indeed 'bang them in' for us.

Unfortunately I doubt it'll happen but I'd be delighted if it did.

Also pretty content with Grant Adam, he's a decent goalkeeper albeit he seems to have lost his way a bit in recent seasons.

10 hours ago, lorenzo71 said:

Unfortuneately.......

chewin.jpg

I've not once said it was Loy. I've just passed on the info I've teased out of someone who is apparently itk. I thought it was Nicky Clark at first!! But apparently not. 

I've not once said it was Loy. I've just passed on the info I've teased out of someone who is apparently itk. I thought it was Nicky Clark at first!! But apparently not. 

He signed for United almost immediately after the season finished

40 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Training tonight apparently. I'm hoping we'll at least see Carswell confirmed, maybe sneak a peak at new players if any photos surface.

I'm currently camped in a bush outside DFC training HQ ready to spring into action when I see Armand Oné.

4 hours ago, the snudge said:

Aye im not criticizing you rather the source who suggests we may be signing, by the sounds of it,a pretty top striker.Cant see it being honest.

But you know what i would love to eat my own words more than anything.So i hope your source is right.

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I see Hugh Harra has passed away....Curran, Johnstone and Harra, what a half-back line that was, more GBH than VAR, that's for sure.

Saw Hugh play many times. He was always a committed hard working player. Govan and Jardine were usually the full backs when he played Noticeably his last game for the Sons was against Third Lanark when Thirds played their last ever game.

4 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I see Hugh Harra has passed away....Curran, Johnstone and Harra, what a half-back line that was, more GBH than VAR, that's for sure.

Sad to hear of Hugh's passing.  Harra and Curran: both hewn from the same block of granite! Fond memories of back in the day when men were men and forwards were (justifiably) nervous:lol:.

Saw Hugh play many times. He was always a committed hard working player. Govan and Jardine were usually the full backs when he played Noticeably his last game for the Sons was against Third Lanark when Thirds played their last ever game.

I’ve heard of Hugh of course and saddened to hear of his passing. My Sons association only goes back to 1970 but wish it had started earlier to have witnessed that Thirds game with Alan McKay and Drew Busby playing for them in their last ever game. The night before the 1967 3-2 Wembley game I think.

If we are going to sign this rumoured goal machine then it'd be great if we do it before I have to go out in the next ten minutes.
Yeah we've been awful quiet on that front today. Was hoping for a #magnificentmonday will just need to be a #tantilisingtuesday

Archived