• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would the compensation be that much to let a player out of an unhappy contract, especially when their not likely to be in the same division?

@skylinedrifter

If he's on a couple of hundred a week though then that's still a hefty sum to be paying someone, happy or not.

All depends if an agreement could be come to by both parties. I'd love it if we could re-sign Stirling, he could be unstoppable in this league.

Think Queens would release Stirling now but the problem will be that Stirling will want a pay off for the year he had left in his contract .

Has really been a disappointing signing for us scored a good goal against Livi that was it seems to play better when he plays for you .

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:
Could be Spence. He said he’d sorted his future on Friday and nobody announced anything yet.

Reckon if it was Spence we'd be bigging it up a bit more. My guess is Callum Gallagher or Stuart Carswell agreeing to stay another year.

I'm removing all sharp objects from my immediate work area........

16 hours ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

My best six years were 1972 -1978 but on a much smaller scale the last six have been not bad at times. It's worth pointing out that following reconstruction in 1975, Sons maintained their place in the second tier for fourteen years. I may be wrong but I think that might be a record.

There were of course only three tiers. We were 11th in tier two in 81/82 which put us in the bottom half of Scottish football

36 minutes ago, PWL said:

Confirmation Barr staying?

Screenshot_20180604-125856.thumb.png.5b99eed200533edc5bed060ee49cbfef.png

He's a signed player unless he leaves in terms of the clause  in his two year contract like Mark Stewart did. Probably got twenty one days or so from the end of the season to let us know if he is leaving. If he doesnt he's still our player

Just now, Boghead ranter said:

Is anyone else still going to the Championship Forum, then wondering why they can't find our thread? 

:bairn:bairn:bairn

Did that for us too, still not got my head around us being in the Premiership.:lol:

Just came on to wish you well with wee Bobby, always liked him at Livi, hope he does well with you.

Archived