2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

See Perry, Ross.

Judging by the Trust's tweet Dyer's a local guy, so that's endeared him to me already. Tenner goes to anyone who snaps him chatting to the woman at the Morrison's fish counter :lol:

pizap.com15276993116952.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Any chance of us getting Greig Spence or is that wishful thinking?Wouldnt mind Mackin either...again nae chance???

I don't know this for sure but I would be willing to bet quite a large amount on Spence being out of our price range. Mackin, I have no idea - he sounds like the sort of guy who might be available to us but ultimately I've no idea what sort of wage he's on.

19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I don't know this for sure but I would be willing to bet quite a large amount on Spence being out of our price range. Mackin, I have no idea - he sounds like the sort of guy who might be available to us but ultimately I've no idea what sort of wage he's on.

I think it was posted on here that Mackin was on very low money at Livi. I've no idea if that's our sort of very low money mind you.

Just now, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I think it was posted on here that Mackin was on very low money at Livi. I've no idea if that's our sort of very low money mind you.

Given that hard working and living fairytale Livi apparently pay their players in Haribo, I'm sure we could match their pay packet.

Archived