Scottish Junior Cup Final 2018

jimbaxters

18 minutes ago, Shanner said:

I'm as pro-pyramid as the next chap but surely folk can keep their soul destroying negativity about Junior football away from the Scottish Cup final thread? 

After all, Linlithgow excepted,  it's not as if a couple of East teams being away is going to dramatically alter where the cup will be ending up,  in fact the greatest impact it will have on the tournament is reducing the number of potential away days West sides will have on their way to the final, which is a shame I admit. 

All the annoying-accented digs in the World won't detract from what is still a great tournament. 

I hope the pyramid is not mentioned tomorrow. What’s Gaelic for pyramid?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Maybe the actual sign given from the East is........we cant get the most important cup, the  f@#k out of Ayrshire,so lets grab oor baw and join another set up.....we might win somethin amongst oorselves,lets call it the Scottish Ayrshireless East Jumpingship poundsigns cup.

It’s a run of five years it’s stayed in Ayrshire, in the 2000’s the east was dominant. All success is transient.

its clearly not why the east teams are leaving, but, the access list for future junior cups could include no teams from east, west or mid Lothian. It doesn’t really make it “Scottish”. I wish it hadn’t come to this, but, here we are I hope there’s a positive outcome.

anyways....showcase game tomorrow, I hope it’s a great occasion and I’ll enjoy watching it. Happy if either team wins, they are both great clubs.

8 hours ago, Shanner said:

I'm as pro-pyramid as the next chap but surely folk can keep their soul destroying negativity about Junior football away from the Scottish Cup final thread? 

After all, Linlithgow excepted,  it's not as if a couple of East teams being away is going to dramatically alter where the cup will be ending up,  in fact the greatest impact it will have on the tournament is reducing the number of potential away days West sides will have on their way to the final, which is a shame I admit. 

All the annoying-accented digs in the World won't detract from what is still a great tournament. 

The sort arrogant bawbaggery post expected of  Talbot posters.  100% the east teams leaving makes the cup much lesser.

Hope Hurlford win with a 2 yard offside goal for the pnb comedy factor. If Talbot win meh nobody cares

10 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

The sort arrogant bawbaggery post expected of  Talbot posters.  100% the east teams leaving makes the cup much lesser.

Hope Hurlford win with a 2 yard offside goal for the pnb comedy factor. If Talbot win meh nobody cares

You'll care and you'll be on here raging if they do .

17 minutes ago, andy25 said:

You'll care and you'll be on here raging if they do .

Won't care just after a few nervous bites before tommorow good luck the morra hope it's a 4 v3 type game and good advert for the grade.

On 25/05/2018 at 16:32, Shanner said:

Cup final weekend is upon us and it looks like some heavy scorchio weather is going to be waiting for those rocking up to Ruggers in less than 48 hours time.

A wee bit of sun on the greengrocer felt is what it's all about, evoking fond memories of Sunkist finals of yesteryear. 

image.png.20492bc6226dd98749e40f14488f79d0.png

High temps on a big pitch at this stage of the season - not a recipe for a great game though.

1 hour ago, cmontheloknow said:

High temps on a big pitch at this stage of the season - not a recipe for a great game though.

You got that wrong tabletb= not a recipe for a good game hope your all wearing neck braces tommorow...........hoof

Congratulates to both teams in reaching the cup final.It is a fantastic occasion and a privilege  to be part of.Enjoy the day.   :)

Mon the Talbot.

Congratulates to both teams in reaching the cup final.It is a fantastic occasion and a privilege  to be part of.Enjoy the day.   [emoji4]
Mon the Talbot.
Totally agree, except for the last bit. LOL!
Mon the Ford [emoji837][emoji837][emoji837]

Archived