Scottish Junior Cup Final 2018

jimbaxters

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I know the sjfa tries to get the game as close to Talbot as possible but the fact theyve gone from filling two stands to not even filling one is telling that the cup is not the showpiece Isa et al make it out to be. Considering the crowd wanking from some ayrshire fans on here on the future of junior football thread this crowd is a pure red neck. Useda get bigger gates at the semi finals.

There'll be more at Tweedmouth v Stirling Uni Res next season. Mark my words.

Fantastic stuff

Hurlford quite a dour side but thought they had done enough but you can never write talbot off

My only criticism is the venue I think it would have been more suited to the smaller ayr Utd's summerset park and would have been a fair better atmosphere.

To the knockers and begrudgers who say junior football is dying well I say your talking our your arse the game is growing here by the day in the west and if we can get the right people in power to lead it and promote it then it will flourish with or without teams from the east or clydebank

Fantastic stuff
Hurlford quite a dour side but thought they had done enough but you can never write talbot off
My only criticism is the venue I think it would have been more suited to the smaller ayr Utd's summerset park and would have been a fair better atmosphere.
To the knockers and begrudgers who say junior football is dying well I say your talking our your arse the game is growing here by the day in the west and if we can get the right people in power to lead it and promote it then it flurish with or without teams from the east or clydebank

Lets not take away from Talbots win but you’re talking utter pish there, one of the worst junior final crowds ever.
I hope junior football recovers to the crowds of yesteryear.

Lets not take away from Talbots win but you’re talking utter pish there, one of the worst junior final crowds ever.
I hope junior football recovers to the crowds of yesteryear.
Again your comments are laughable
If you believe that football crowds will ever get back to the 60s-70s levels you have been living in a cave
Just under 5k was a great crowd some spl clubs struggle to get 5k but poor choice of venue made for poor atmosphere

Again your comments are laughable
If you believe that football crowds will ever get back to the 60s-70s levels you have been living in a cave
Just under 5k was a great crowd some spl clubs struggle to get 5k but poor choice of venue made for poor atmosphere

My comments are laughable? Whats inaccurate the crowd is one of the lowest ever, prove me wrong?
And hoping for junior football crowds to grow makes me a bad guy?lol. Aye ok.

Quality through and through from the Talbot players every year. Absolute benchmark bar none.

Still at top fighting away despite many a pretender trying to take the throne.

Ps. Fk Beith [emoji23]

Archived