Season ticket prices

7 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Impressive figures, sounds as though you've got your pricing right off the back of a good season.

I'm pretty sure prices went up this time round. Around 10% I think.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/05/2018 at 15:47, Thistle_do_nicely said:

We're still in that wee limbo before GTF day - I'm expecting that we'll have decided on prices before the end of the month since we'll need to start getting the ST money in as soon as possible for the rebuild, but it'll be a headache trying to find sweet spot in the pricing that doesn't piss off existing holders too much and still gives us a decent enough amount of money to play with for the coming season.

I'll probably renew unless they take the piss tbh.

fizzy pop league forum for this pish, sadly, although there doesn't seem to be an equivalent thread down there.

Would appear to be £290 for my renewal, works out at £16.11 per home league game. That's fair enough pricing all things considered imo, will get one but holding off a bit until I put the car through its first ever MOT next week.

Looks like we don't get the league cup group stage games included on the season ticket anymore, though. Would guess those games will be very close to, if not lower than, £16 for a full price ticket anyway but I'd be amazed if it doesn't hurt our attendances for those matches.

Archived