Season ticket prices

Our numbers are up in the air. We had about 500-700 season ticket holders last season with 150 PATG each game for home sections. We might break 1k this season, we might push 1.5k - who knows? Severely doubt we'll pull close to the 3k home and 2k away we did for the playoffs giving there were quite a few neutrals and locals who support a side elsewhere.

Realistically we'll probably end up with 1100 home and a core of 500 away :D:D 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Hi folks 

My first thread in the premiership part of the forum :thumsup2

Livingston have just announced season ticket prices for the new season and just wanted to see how everyone’s prices compared. 

Ours are as follows :- 

Adult :- £285 

Consession :- £200 

Under 16s :- £75 

Family deal (2 adults & 2 under 16s) :-  £650 

Very competitive pricing from us for a change which works out at £15, £10 and £4 per game and a £70 saving on a family deal. 

Family deal is a shocker 

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Killie, Motherwell just about every team. 

Surely you have a commercial dept?

:lol: Commercial department! 

The clubs still thinks it's 1999 when it comes to these things

19 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

:lol:

20 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

:lol: 

Edit: Didn't want to feel left out.

21 hours ago, Swello said:

Bought mine today - £315 is decent, considering it comes with a Kid's ticket too. Buying it online was really smooth considering we've just started using the ticketb*****d platform - better than when I got my first one and you had to stick your head through a window inside the main stand and disturb a secretary....

In the opposite to what the Saints lads are saying - 'Well have become miles more professional in the last few years in terms of how they market stuff...most unlike us.

We are joining ticketmaster this summer for all our ticket needs.

Glad the transaction is smooth

14 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Our numbers are up in the air. We had about 500-700 season ticket holders last season with 150 PATG each game for home sections. We might break 1k this season, we might push 1.5k - who knows? Severely doubt we'll pull close to the 3k home and 2k away we did for the playoffs giving there were quite a few neutrals and locals who support a side elsewhere.

Realistically we'll probably end up with 1100 home and a core of 500 away :D:D 

Is it too late to send you lot back down?

We're still in that wee limbo before GTF day - I'm expecting that we'll have decided on prices before the end of the month since we'll need to start getting the ST money in as soon as possible for the rebuild, but it'll be a headache trying to find sweet spot in the pricing that doesn't piss off existing holders too much and still gives us a decent enough amount of money to play with for the coming season.

I'll probably renew unless they take the piss tbh.

On 23/05/2018 at 17:34, Radford said:

Do any other club have numbers sold so far?

Hibs to date have sold over 11,000.

Last season (including I think half season tickets) total season tickets sold were 13,500.

I think last season's  number is expected to be exceeded by the start of the new season but who knows? When Hibs had sold 9,500 for this season  they said 700 were new season ticket holders so suppose it depends how many existing season ticket holders drop out. The date existing season ticket holders seats are released for general sale (and seat swaps) is 2 June so suppose there might be more renewals by then and then lots of seat changes! And plenty might just renew close to the new season start but best seats might have gone by then?

Seats for walk up Hibs supporters are in short supply so for 90% of games last season Hibs opened up part of the South (i.e Away)  Stand  for Hibs fans. 

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 19:22, JCR said:

Hearts got 7000 tickets for Livi during the 14/15 season

Yep you got the North, East & South stands filled to the brim, always found that Hearts bring a lot more than Hibs to Livi games. Hopefully we'll have the West and South stand full of home fans this season and it's just the East and North stand for away fans.

On 5/25/2018 at 21:47, madhibby said:

Hibs to date have sold over 11,000.

Last season (including I think half season tickets) total season tickets sold were 13,500.

I think last season's  number is expected to be exceeded by the start of the new season but who knows? When Hibs had sold 9,500 for this season  they said 700 were new season ticket holders so suppose it depends how many existing season ticket holders drop out. The date existing season ticket holders seats are released for general sale (and seat swaps) is 2 June so suppose there might be more renewals by then and then lots of seat changes! And plenty might just renew close to the new season start but best seats might have gone by then?

Seats for walk up Hibs supporters are in short supply so for 90% of games last season Hibs opened up part of the South (i.e Away)  Stand  for Hibs fans. 

Over 12,000 now as per today's update. Today was the last day that renewals could guarantee their seat and the general sale starts at 7pm tonight, meaning that existing season ticket holders won't have the chance to move seats before new ST holders nab them.

There are likely to be some decent seats available this evening and that could persuade a few more people to buy, particularly as they can pay it up over four months.

It's good marketing, but a bit crap for people who wanted the chance to move to better seats.

On 23/05/2018 at 22:57, thesnowman said:

That was part of the problem at Killie during the MJ era, it slowly started to change last season, but has got a lot better since Scott McClymont came into the club. Its made a huge difference with fan engagement, night and day difference from a year ago.

We actually have 4 people in the marketing dept now,  one man was doing both the marketing & hospitality during MJ's tenure..... changed days indeed.

See for all the talk about how poor St Johnstone are at sending out renewals, engaging with fans etc; as true as it is, there's not a club in the country which comes close to Saints for pricing for kids and families.

2 adults plus FOUR under 12's for £385 is fucking phenomenal value.

7 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

See for all the talk about how poor St Johnstone are at sending out renewals, engaging with fans etc...

Totally understand the point being made here and no one would doubt his commitment but the club have just retweeted something that refers to "terrible football, dwindling crowds in an empty stadium" and a team "that can only go downhill."

As marketing strategies go it's hardly John Lewis at Christmas.

14 hours ago, Ged said:

Over 12,000 now as per today's update. Today was the last day that renewals could guarantee their seat and the general sale starts at 7pm tonight, meaning that existing season ticket holders won't have the chance to move seats before new ST holders nab them.

There are likely to be some decent seats available this evening and that could persuade a few more people to buy, particularly as they can pay it up over four months.

It's good marketing, but a bit crap for people who wanted the chance to move to better seats.

Impressive figures, sounds as though you've got your pricing right off the back of a good season.

59 minutes ago, Radford said:

Totally understand the point being made here and no one would doubt his commitment but the club have just retweeted something that refers to "terrible football, dwindling crowds in an empty stadium" and a team "that can only go downhill."

As marketing strategies go it's hardly John Lewis at Christmas.

Bev must be on the social media today then :lol:

Archived