What would you like you’re club shop to sell

Thankfully it's long since shut down but the tinky Celtic sign is still there  
I assumed it was impossible for that unit to go any further downmarket than Jimmy Reid's. I was wrong.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Celtic sign outside St Mirrens stadium was MJ levels of cluelessness and stupidity.

I still don’t understand how someone (anyone) didn’t say when the idea was thrown out “er that’s maybe not the best idea”

From memory the defence from Paisley was something along the lines of they didn’t know Celtic had planned to do it.

6 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

I quite like what the Killie Trust are doing right now with our 150th coming up next year - Oxford blue tees with a retro-style crest on the front and a customisable name of club legends of the past plus numbers on the back.

DdLEvCCW4AMN39v.jpg

I also like the idea of loads of stuff for kids to get them hooked when they're young. I reckon all clubs should be doing that.

Are they doing a "Fat Bob" Reilly one? Asking for a friend....

Scottish Rugby offers supporters two versions of the kit a "pro" version made of high tech sports fabric which is more like the actual playing tops and is good for exercise and training and looks good if you've got the body of someone that does a lot of exercise and training or a cotton based one that's more comfortable for post match drinking and is somewhat more forgiving to the less athletic physique

It's about time our football clubs did something similar

I'd also like a Hearts dog coat

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Scottish Rugby offers supporters two versions of the kit a "pro" version made of high tech sports fabric which is more like the actual playing tops and is good for exercise and training and looks good if you've got the body of someone that does a lot of exercise and training or a cotton based one that's more comfortable for post match drinking and is somewhat more forgiving to the less athletic physique

Made that error a couple years ago, bought the Rosebery Scotland shirt from Classicfootballshirts, but it was the "player technical fit". 

It looked fucking obscene when I put it on. 

14 hours ago, paranoid android said:

A calendar with better players on it. 

Get Lee Clark as manager. The calendar was magic.  By February I had no idea who half the players were ; plus the guy from January was gone by the 2nd week of January

15 hours ago, paranoid android said:

A calendar with better players on it. 

Something along the lines of this sort of thing?

neil-lennon-calendara-650x432.jpg

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Made that error a couple years ago, bought the Rosebery Scotland shirt from Classicfootballshirts, but it was the "player technical fit". 

It looked fucking obscene when I put it on. 

I made the same mistake with the first Scotland tap that Adidas made. I ended up just wearing it when I went out running but taking it off after exercising was a total 'mare. Never again.

43 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I looked that up to see if it was real as i thought surely to f**k that's a photoshop.

And I found this..

IMG_0680.JPG

Oh believe me, this actually happened. What a time to be alive

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Nut, m8 - I said better players, not self-obsessed lunatics. 

On that note, I think Hearts should absolutely release a Craig Levein diss quotes calendar for next year. Who will he bam up this month?

I'd buy it

Archived