What would you like you’re club shop to sell

I would like more choice of t shirts in club shop. Think the club should be selling legends t shirts like bobby cox caniggia Nemsadze and fab cab. Think they are missing a trick not selling stuff like this

Edit. Apologies if they have in past but never seen them in shop

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Motherwell club shop is only about two minutes walk from my house, so if they stocked bread & milk that would be fairly handy.

34 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I think most clubs would love to sell fake lego recreations of your clubs greatest moments. 

I would be okay if we just sold fake lego recreations of Hearts' greatest moment(s).  All for the low, low, price of eighty quid.

As part of our ongoing branding campaign - I'd like to see them bring out "pure hunners" of stuff that kids can play with, or take to the school or whatever.  Get the club really present in the local area.

Also - I'd like to see them do a range of blue and white Nike trainers with maybe the name and number of previous players as a potential customisation.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Small replica shirts/full kit, that your cat could wear. Thank you.

Wouldn't it be easier to paint/dye Smudger's black bits blue? You're an excellent painter so this should present no significant difficulties. Maybe add a "Caniggia 33" to his back too?

Archived