John brogan

cotter

On 22 May 2018 at 15:23, cotter said:

Just to say well done in John brogan getting the Albion rovers job..hopefully the wee rovers who is my local team get back up league next season

Why didn't you try for the Albion gig, cotter?

Or did you?

2 hours ago, Jason King said:

As I understand it he doesn't - however I think its club fines that are the penalty rather than not allowing him to do the job.

club have issued this statement - someone stirring shite me thinks. 

"The club would like to point out that we checked the situation regarding the manager with the SFA prior to confirming John Brogan's appointment and there is no barrier to John taking up the post of manager. John will be undertaking any required updates to his coaching certificates in due course and in a timescale agreed with the SFA. John is a very experienced manager and coach who is looking forward to getting started to putting a squad together for next season.

Ronnie

Read more: http://arfc.proboards.com/thread/1032/albion-rovers-new-manager?page=4#ixzz5GQv5wWFy

4 hours ago, The chassis said:

Says in the sun that John brogan hasn’t got required licence to manage rovers,

Its almost laughable the SFA put in rules that managers at certain levels require certain qualifications...then allow clubs to hire managers without them.

On 24 May 2018 at 16:20, teekasule said:

club have issued this statement - someone stirring shite me thinks. 

"The club would like to point out that we checked the situation regarding the manager with the SFA prior to confirming John Brogan's appointment and there is no barrier to John taking up the post of manager. John will be undertaking any required updates to his coaching certificates in due course and in a timescale agreed with the SFA. John is a very experienced manager and coach who is looking forward to getting started to putting a squad together for next season.

Ronnie

Read more: http://arfc.proboards.com/thread/1032/albion-rovers-new-manager?page=4#ixzz5GQv5wWFy

Who's Ronnie?

Archived