Best Fixture this weekend for The Neutrals?

bc57

Which matches would anyone recommend the neutrals to go and watch this weekend? Which games still have something at stake?

Happy to travel to an East or West fixture for a good game.

Unquestionably the game of the day in the central area is Rutherglen Glencairn v Irvine Meadow.

So many different permuatations of results with so much meaning to so many clubs, not just the two teams who are actually playing.

38 minutes ago, auldashy21 said:

Cumnock v Talbot will probably be best for a the neutral. If Talbot beat their rivals they win the league.

That's the following weekend, Talbot playing in the cup final this Sunday.

Unquestionably the game of the day in the central area is Rutherglen Glencairn v Irvine Meadow.
So many different permuatations of results with so much meaning to so many clubs, not just the two teams who are actually playing.

Got to agree with you,2nil win for medda and Renfrew will probably miss out on automatic promotion

Got to agree with you,2nil win for medda and Renfrew will probably miss out on automatic promotion

That depends on the results of Larkhall v Troon and Shettleston v Largs though.

Lots of "ifs", "buts" and "maybes".

I'm just concentrating on our job, i.e. win and we would be guaranteed at least a play-off.

10 minutes ago, lang said:

Hard task for you,but i didn't expect your result at troon

If we carry our approach to the Troon match into this Saturday's match v Meadow then we will give ourselves every chance.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Shotts v Beith.

Fallen giants v. Cabe's 11

We went to see SBA last Saturday and they lacked some numbers so I fear the worst against Beith.

21 hours ago, glensmad said:

That depends on the results of Larkhall v Troon and Shettleston v Largs though.

Lots of "ifs", "buts" and "maybes".

I'm just concentrating on our job, i.e. win and we would be guaranteed at least a play-off.

How many go up automatically and how many others go into a play off and against whom?

Archived