Players you want your club to sell during the off season

In August or September last year I'd have probably said half the team, especially Broadfoot. Now I'd struggle to say who to punt. One exception would be Tshibola, but he's on loan anyway. I don't know whether he's still adapting to the game here compared to the English game, but he took ages to make decisions such as who to pass to - it seemed as if he thought he'd get forever on the ball. I didn't see enough of Simpson to be able to make a decision. I also wouldn't like us to sign Leo Fasan permanently as he made crucial errors during games that I thought MacDonald wouldn't have made. In the 5-3 game at Easter Road I don't think he covered himself in glory for any of the goals conceded.

Don't want him sold, but agree totally that he needs to hang his boots up. Seems to be doing well coaching the U17's, so keep him in that role for now.
Agreed. Hopefully someone will take McMann and Lyon off our hands.

1. Conor Sammon
2. Conor Sammon
3. Conor Sammon
4. Conor Sammon
5. Conor Sammon
6. Conor Sammon
7. Conor Sammon
8. Conor Sammon
9. Danny Amankwaa
10. Conor Sammon

Malaury Martin.

1 hour ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
2 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:
Our club captain Dougie Imrie.
Well past it now.

Don't want him sold, but agree totally that he needs to hang his boots up. Seems to be doing well coaching the U17's, so keep him in that role for now.

I wouldn't worry about it too much m8, no-one is going to part with actual real money for Dougie Imrie. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Most of the dross has already been punted from Pittodrie, so we didn't hang around in clearing out. 

Sadly and maybe a bit controversially, I really don't see much of a future at the Pitt o'dreams for Adam Rooney.  No pace, no ability to hold the ball up, and lost any and every scoring threat once Hayes left the club.

I suspect he'll be gone in January, if not before.

I dont know if 'sell' is the correct word as doubt we'd command a fee for some but to leave/sell and free up wages id go with

De Vries

Gamboa

One of Boyata/Simunovic

Koausse

Ciftci

Id also like to see Calvin Miller, Mikey Johnstone and Jack Aitchison get loaned out as they arent likely to break through as first team regulars in the next year but at an age they NEED games under their belts now,  give them a year at a fellow Premiership or Championship side then decide if they have progressed and likely to challenge for a place in the side.

Archived