Talbot's Junior Cup Final song

TFW

16 hours ago, wingnut said:

You Tube.....Kevin Miles,My heart and my soul.

Just checked this out mate.   The Talbot song is a total rip off of the Celtic one.  Still a good video though.

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

Just checked this out mate.   The Talbot song is a total rip off of the Celtic one.  Still a good video though.

No harm done mate even though the Celtic one’s far better,lol.

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

I suppose if there's any comfort in Wishaw's exit at the semi stage it has to be that my Wishy song never made it to press,as I now realise that it was eerily similar to this yin by our own Steak 'n' Kidney. :(

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

At the risk of being a miserable faced €%#^*, this revealed Celtic connection has taken the edge off it for me. Feel duped!

Could say the same Jimbob but Talbot blagging it and making it quite enjoyable disny phase me.

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

At the risk of being a miserable faced €%#^*, this revealed Celtic connection has taken the edge off it for me. Feel duped!

Pish talk

18 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Think that’s something to reflect on personally 

Whereas it was nice of me to praise it publically earlier in the thread, judging by your green dot?

14 hours ago, geo 1909 said:

Pish talk

Thanks for your input geo. Just to clarify, I meant because I thought it was a completely original song and not an adapted cover, regardless of what colours the original eludes to. I’m not that daft.

It would be good if all the Talbot fans could sing the words and raise their scarfs and flags,akin to' walk on' the famous Liverpool song,imagine how the stand at Rugby Park would look like,a sea of black and gold singing' Talbot my heart and my soul' woud be mightily impressive for the tv cameras today.

Archived