Talbot's Junior Cup Final song

TFW

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Actually not the worst one of these I've heard. Good decision to go low key acoustic rather than heavy cheese. 

Thank you, good to read. For me it negotiated a mine field that is cup final songs production wise and happy with the results. Just the right amount of cheese for the cracker and hope Marc takes my encouragement to embrace his talent and writes a few more songs. 

6 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Thank you, good to read. For me it negotiated a mine field that is cup final songs production wise and happy with the results. Just the right amount of cheese for the cracker and hope Marc takes my encouragement to embrace his talent and writes a few more songs. 

Marc who?

20 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

That would be interesting to hear :lol:

One of the differences is the name of the team obviously but if your looking for anything more sinister you’ll not find it in the words.

Wasn’t suggesting there would be pal, just shocked if there is as was involved in the creative process of it. Unless I’ve been subliminally influenced watching a game of football on the telly :lol: Folk said a few years back that the ‘club like no other’ was used in a supporters display but interested if you’ve got a link :thumsup2

28 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Wasn’t suggesting there would be pal, just shocked if there is as was involved in the creative process of it. Unless I’ve been subliminally influenced watching a game of football on the telly :lol: Folk said a few years back that the ‘club like no other’ was used in a supporters display but interested if you’ve got a link :thumsup2

You Tube.....Kevin Miles,My heart and my soul.

Archived