English non-league finals day

Live on BT this afternoon, first up is the FA Vase final between Stockton of Northern League Division 1  and Thatcham Town of the Hellenic League (both 9th tier). 

It’s pretty much Sunday League, played at Wembley. Already much more entertaining than yesterday’s FA Cup final. 

6 minutes ago, The Master said:

Live on BT this afternoon, first up is the FA Vase final between Stockton of Northern League Division 1  and Thatcham Town of the Hellenic League (both 9th tier). 

It’s pretty much Sunday League, played at Wembley. Already much more entertaining than yesterday’s FA Cup final. 

Thought I'd have a quick look to see what it's like and that was exactly what I was thinking!

I know it's only the FA Vase Final but sticking a microphone in front of one of the managers and interviewing him during play is utterly ridiculous.  There was only 10 minutes gone too!

15 minutes gone and there's the other manager talking about how big a day it is for the town, not even what's happening in the game! Jesus wept.

Just now, 7-2 said:

The Thatcham player moved his right leg about 90 degrees to try and get caught by the defender!

But was the defender the last man?

Archived