Scottish Politics Podcasts

BB_Bino

With spending more time in my car, due to a change in job late last year, I’m now in the interesting world of listening to podcasts.

I’m on the look out for any good (and balanced if one exists) Scottish Politics podcasts. Does anyone know of any?

You don’t have to look far to see what my political leanings are, so Left Wing would be if more interest, but as I say, I’m just looking for something that’s good and informative.

I listened to a couple of the Angry Scotland podcasts recently; I thought they were very listenable and quite funny, but they aren't released all that often. I'm sure there will be others out there, but none I've heard being particularly talked up. 

I listened to a couple of the Angry Scotland podcasts recently; I thought they were very listenable and quite funny, but they aren't released all that often. I'm sure there will be others out there, but none I've heard being particularly talked up. 

I used to listen to Derek Bateman’s podcast for a while before I unsubscribed to it due to most of his guests being lunatics.

Cheers lads, I’ll give both a listen to and will make my mind up about Bateman’s guests before deciding what to do.

Much appreciated [emoji1319]

On 25/05/2018 at 23:01, DrewDon said:

Big fan of Rodger trying to decide where to put a post about Ireland's Eighth Amendment referendum, and settling on a thread titled 'Scottish Politics Podcasts' as his best bet. 

He's going for Ruth's new Smiley Tory strategy to try and get a job imo.

Cheers lads, I’ll give both a listen to and will make my mind up about Bateman’s guests before deciding what to do.

Much appreciated [emoji1319]

As I recall it was Angela Haggerty and James Kelly who made me unsubscribe. Both lunatics who’d have indyref2 this afternoon if they could.

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure if this guy has a podcast set up, but posting as you may find it interesting nonetheless:

Thank you for sharing that Ancientnoise, I have liked he Facebook page which is fantastic [emoji1303]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived