todays scores

nicotina

5-3 girvan

Another terrible result for KRR. Lucky for them relegation format changed this year otherwise they would have likely ended in the old play off position.

Said before on here that Maxi will be under pressure.

Was it this season their assistant left them to join Rossvale when Gints took the meadow job? If so, maybe that is where they have lost it?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linlithgow Rose 1 Lochee United 0.

Lochee finished with 9 men after some harsh double yellows but played well and pushed Rose all the way.

Really impressed with my first visit to Linlithgow. Lovely stadium, pitch absolutely perfect, sensible prices at pie hut and decent crowd.

Clydebank 2 ( Deas 11mins , Cunningham 84mins , Forsyth sent off 85 mins) Glenafton 1 ( Andrew 55mins) FT

Hard fought victory today. Thought we were very good first half and probably should have been further ahead at ht. Fell out it first twenty minutes of the second half and could have gone behind but credit where it’s due the boys worked really hard to get the winner and probably deserved it.

Thought Darroch , Vezza , Paterson and Deas were all excellent today and Forsyth had also been very good up to his daft sending off for a stupid tackle.

Well done Bankies [emoji106]

Linlithgow Rose 1 Lochee United 0.
Lochee finished with 9 men after some harsh double yellows but played well and pushed Rose all the way.
Really impressed with my first visit to Linlithgow. Lovely stadium, pitch absolutely perfect, sensible prices at pie hut and decent crowd.
Pitch looked superb today.

52 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Another terrible result for KRR. Lucky for them relegation format changed this year otherwise they would have likely ended in the old play off position.

Was it this season their assistant left them to join Rossvale when Gints took the meadow job? If so, maybe that is where they have lost it?

Yeah he’s under pressure. Give us peace mate. He has had one of the worst seasons for injuries that i have known. Upto 9 players injured at points . We have punched above our station for a while now so weren’t going to have a season like last. 

4 hours ago, Glens lad said:

Oops. Sorry AM-1
I didn’t take notice of the comma. I just seen 2-1 and took it as the home team winning.

Apologies emoji51.png

Aye pal about time.....haha...kidding on! Was starting to doubt myself there mate.  Lets blame the bevvy and sun!? Hope you have had a good one 

Aye pal about time.....haha...kidding on! Was starting to doubt myself there mate.  Lets blame the bevvy and sun!? Hope you have had a good one 

Totally my fault, I was in the car ( passenger) coming home from the Afton / Clydebank game. I seen the score and thought that can't be right. And then I went keyboard blind, I was too busy looking at numbers to bother about punctuation marks [emoji851] but I shall in future as that little(,) makes all the difference.

Instead I was not paying attention and made oneself look stupid [emoji17]

Once again my sincere apologies [emoji847]

On 19/05/2018 at 20:27, superpollok said:

Cant see that he would be in any danger, been playing two or three games a week still the most games of any in the league to complete and still in two cups. Four players having to go to hospital in recent weeks, manager and assistant having to play. You want to get yourself up to Dunterlie if you want to see a team thats really struggling.

Archived