todays scores

nicotina

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

I’m totally confused nowemoji23.png. Contrary to your post, public opinion on here was lok we’re winning 1-2

Edit :- there are 3 post saying lok were 1-2 in front. emoji23.png

Think its pretty self explanatory, no!? Maybe the sun has gone to your head and effected your understanding of correct grammar!!?

9 minutes ago, BC63 said:
46 minutes ago, kenny131 said:
Certainly makes for an exciting end to season if both games are played the same day.

Surely a super Sat should be arranged.

Na it’ll be a Thursday night with a 5-45 ko. 

Surely a super Sat should be arranged.
26th May?
But seriously, yes it should. It's only two games, surely they would both fit on the same side of a fag packet.
You'll probably get sent to Cumnock on the Tuesday night after the junior final so they can play the evening times semi the following Saturday [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

26th May?
But seriously, yes it should. It's only two games, surely they would both fit on the same side of a fag packet.
You'll probably get sent to Cumnock on the Tuesday night after the junior final so they can play the evening times semi the following Saturday [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

It won't be 26th. Talbot's in the Final on Sunday.
Evening Times games won't be played on a Saturday cos they don't do a paper on the Sunday.

Think its pretty self explanatory, no!? Maybe the sun has gone to your head and effected your understanding of correct grammar!!?

Really? Several posts stated lok were winning 1-2. Then a post said Talbot won 2-1.

Can’t see that being self explanatory ????

And it was you who posted Auchinleck had won

It would not surprise me if both games were played midweek, After the cup final. They should be played at the same time on the same day, a Saturday would be a great advert for junior football.   Still in talbots hands and its theirs to lose.  

It won't be 26th. Talbot's in the Final on Sunday.
Evening Times games won't be played on a Saturday cos they don't do a paper on the Sunday.
Yes, and I'm a Hurlford fan which is why I suggested the 26th and then started the next sentence with, 'But seriously'.

6 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

Really? Several posts stated lok were winning 1-2. Then a post said Talbot won 2-1.

Can’t see that being self explanatory 

His post said 2-1 Lok.  

FT at Auchinleck, 2-1 Lok
Can’t see that being self explanatory ????

FFS mate, there's a comma after Auchinleck [emoji102]
That means it HT in the game at Auchinleck and it's 2-1 to Pollok. AM pointed that out to you and you still don't get it. Easy to see how you're confused if you don't have a grasp of basic grammar.

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

FFS mate, there's a comma after Auchinleck emoji102.png
That means it HT in the game at Auchinleck and it's 2-1 to Pollok. AM pointed that out to you and you still don't get it. Easy to see how you're confused if you don't have a grasp of basic grammar.

I thought FT ment full time? But enough of this hilarity :)

Archived