West Region play offs.

garrellburn

They’ll still be a few quality sides in the division so I wouldn’t say it’s a given that they’d come right back up, in fact I’d be surprised if they did. Arthurlie have been struggling for a few seasons in the top league, some time in the lower division could allow them to try to get players in that would play for the club, and not for the big money they’d expect in the top division

They have been struggling but they had a much better team with good footballers who were up for the fight. This team the now look like shitebags who aren’t good enough for lower league teams

Your horrible pitch might help you out if the team you get in the play offs likes to pass the ball about :unsure:

Your like a dog with a bone with that one eh ? Just can't let it go can u ?

U don"t need 2 like Arthurlie or there pitch

But u can sympathize with there current plight ,all our own clubs have all went through tough times an hard seasons .

My own team have had a difficult season ,dressing room fire,changes of management ,inconsistent peformances but we all still go along week in week out an give our support ,and even if they do go down i hope they regroup and come back stronger !

But not at our expense ,I'm not that sympathetic lol ????????????

I don’t have any axe to grind with Arthurlie but there’s no excuse for the state of that pitch.It needs the grass cut and rolled! Is that too much to ask?

You weren’t beaten by the state of the pitch. Just by a better team on the night, which we haven’t said all that often this season!!

Archived