Dating advice for P&Bers

Dont take a stripper to the stand comedy club if shes wearing a really skimpy outfit and gets drunk and starts answering the comedians back whilst your sitting at the front. That might cause some embarrassment, or so my mate tells me.
This isn't a small south African lassie by any chance?

On 5/17/2018 at 17:53, Blootoon87 said:

Take her round the roughest pubs you can think of, as a kind of snobbery test. If she's happy enough then you've got a keeper, and she's probably quite keen in the bedroom.

This is so true

26 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Took a teacher to the pub to watch the 2nd leg of the Scotland v Holland playoff. 

Pumped 6-0 and she must have been as gutted as I was as she didn't want to arrange another date. 

You award scorelines to your pumpings? 

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Can see a frosty reception awaits me when missus gets up. Hazy recollections of her being mad at me last night.

E7FD7A7E-3572-4769-8A3F-808A1996D4FB.jpegTo be fair I think every woman’s phone has those default texts that the phone fires out at specific times on a Friday/Saturday night.

Was sitting on the back of the bus the other day and this girl was sitting at the other side and all I could hear her say on the phone was "I know you're a nice guy. You really don't need to do all of these favours for me. You know it's complicated at the moment, lets just be friends for now."

Poor chap, you just know he doesn't get any... bQshDtu.png

59 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Was sitting on the back of the bus the other day and this girl was sitting at the other side and all I could hear her say on the phone was "I know you're a nice guy. You really don't need to do all of these favours for me. You know it's complicated at the moment, lets just be friends for now."

Poor chap, you just know he doesn't get any... bQshDtu.png

One of Pagourtzis' classmates who died in the attack, Shana Fisher, "had 4 months of problems from this boy," her mother, Sadie Rodriguez, wrote in a private message to the Los Angeles Times on Facebook. "He kept making advances on her and she repeatedly told him no."

Pagourtzis continued to get more aggressive, and she finally stood up to him and embarrassed him in class, Rodriguez said. "A week later he opens fire on everyone he didn't like," she wrote. "Shana being the first one."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-texas-shooter-20180519-story.html

• 11 months later...
On 18/05/2018 at 08:15, Hedgecutter said:

Do actually ask them "Do you like owls?" 

There's actually a cracking Scottish Owl Centre in West Lothian which is pretty accessible for most on here, so taking them there would avoid any cringe worthy clichés and have them thinking "you know what, this guy actually is different from the rest". 

I couldn't get you the Spices Girls,  so get your arses down to Bonnyrigg Spice Museum.