Dating advice for P&Bers

Do you have any dating advice you'd like to share with Pie and Bovril?

I'm going on a date shortly. Not that I need advice, because I'm handsome as f**k, but not everyone is so lucky.

Here's a few Richey approved tips that'll have you #punching in no time!

Tip 1 - don't bring up Pie and Bovril. 

Tip 2 - always brush your teeth (or tooth if you're from Fife).

Tip 3 - don't wear a tracksuit 

Tip 4 - compliment a girl on her appearance even if she looks like a painter's radio. It'll get you places.

Anymore?

31 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Do you have any dating advice you'd like to share with Pie and Bovril?

I'm going on a date shortly. Not that I need advice, because I'm handsome as f**k, but not everyone is so lucky.

Here's a few Richey approved tips that'll have you #punching in no time!

Tip 1 - don't bring up Pie and Bovril. 

Tip 2 - always brush your teeth (or tooth if you're from Fife).

Tip 4 - compliment a girl on her appearance even if she looks like a painter's radio. It'll get you places.

Anymore?

Surely that would be your intention after the date?

Don’t go on a date on a Thursday. It’s awkward. I mean only one working day of the week left so could really have a couple but don’t want to end up getting steaming and not going home before work tomorrow, but don’t want to not drink and come across like a weirdo - can’t even say because work tomorrow as it’s only Friday. Other than, never have a date on a Thursday I reckon it’s all about personality etc.
(Got you thinking now Richey eh!) best of luck, good sir.

Just ask them questions about themselves. You don't even need to listen to the answer except for the last few words. Then just ask them another question "how did you feel?" "is that important to you" etc. You will look smooth and interested in her (or him) while not actually putting in any effort.

49 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I went to the cinema recently and there were a number of patrons who were obviously on a date - the young woman nicely dressed, making an effort but without going over the top but the man wearing grey tracksuit bottoms with the arse hanging out of them.  Absolute slovens.

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Don’t go on a date on a Thursday. It’s awkward. I mean only one working day of the week left so could really have a couple but don’t want to end up getting steaming and not going home before work tomorrow, but don’t want to not drink and come across like a weirdo - can’t even say because work tomorrow as it’s only Friday. Other than, never have a date on a Thursday I reckon it’s all about personality etc.
(Got you thinking now Richey eh!) best of luck, good sir.

Some of my best nights were Thursday', what the f**k wants to date a measured and sensible guy, they might want to marry one but they sure as hell want some excitement before then.

Some of my best nights were Thursday', what the f**k wants to date a measured and sensible guy, they might want to marry one but they sure as hell want some excitement before then.

Aye, some of your best nights were Thursdays but I doubt for your date watching you get hammered, spilling your chips and saying “whit is it ye dae again pal?” Is high on many of your dates lists.
(My post was only in jest to get Richey over analysing it. Relax, enjoy it and if nothing comes of it who really cares anyway, no worse off for the experience)

Guest JTS98

Tell her a funny and interesting story about some previous date that you went home with then never called back.

Ladies love a bad boy.