HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

2 minutes ago, B.R said:

Does anyone actually know what’s happening with Hurlford Thistle? Plenty people writing them off but I wouldn’t be surprised if they splashed out for a few “big players” again.

We r talkin aboot whit is happenin wae them. It wiz folk fae within the club that telt us this 

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We r talkin aboot whit is happenin wae them. It wiz folk fae within the club that telt us this 

Have they signed anyone or any players leaving I’m meaning. Would be very surprised if they joined up with the young Hurlford unless the Thistle managers were leaving and the young teams managers taking over

Doubt that will happen, theres not much love between the 2 teams.

Hurlford will need to spend big and get rid of some of the overpaid players at the club. But where will they find the players? Heard a rumour that Rab Love's brother Ally was a target, not sure how much truth there is in that though.

5 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Doubt that will happen, theres not much love between the 2 teams.

Hurlford will need to spend big and get rid of some of the overpaid players at the club. But where will they find the players? Heard a rumour that Rab Love's brother Ally was a target, not sure how much truth there is in that though.

Sum gid players et the ammies so they must hink that's the easy wiy tae get them in 

1 hour ago, B.R said:

Have they signed anyone or any players leaving I’m meaning. Would be very surprised if they joined up with the young Hurlford unless the Thistle managers were leaving and the young teams managers taking over

No chance Mark would do that. Started that team from scratch. If he did then he's been forced I would say

Ally love is a possibility as he wants to play with his brother at some point but in what season remains the question. Davie Rocks about 90% at Cumnock amatuers. The two hulfords hate each other and sit at separate sides of the pub each week so I’d be very very surprised if the malgamation happened. Hulford thistle need a shift in mentality as the message from the side of the park is getting old and the faith in the gaffers leaves a lot to be desired if what I hear is true.

6 minutes ago, 4-3-3R said:

Ally love is a possibility as he wants to play with his brother at some point but in what season remains the question. Davie Rocks about 90% at Cumnock amatuers. The two hulfords hate each other and sit at separate sides of the pub each week so I’d be very very surprised if the malgamation happened. Hulford thistle need a shift in mentality as the message from the side of the park is getting old and the faith in the gaffers leaves a lot to be desired if what I hear is true.

Wonder if ally love would still want 2 play with his brother if he was playing with a team bottom of the Ayrshire 2nd division and not a team paying thousands a year. As for David Rocks he’s pish and ugly. 

52 minutes ago, 4-3-3R said:

If they bridge the gap off hate and amalgamate then that would suggest a shift off mentality i would say although I agree i can just not see it happening. Rocksy is absolute murder 

I see a shift in the tide looming, if shortlees keep their squad together and add 1/2 then I see them dominating for a bit. In my own opinion Hurlford have too much to do to sort the mess and u know something I don’t even think the powers at be realise what’s needed as it’s not just a matter of throwing money at it anymore coz let’s be honest, they were 18 points clear and needed 1 point from 2 games to win the league and couldn’t do it, that’s not just down to the quality of player.

1 hour ago, 4-3-3R said:

I see a shift in the tide looming, if shortlees keep their squad together and add 1/2 then I see them dominating for a bit. In my own opinion Hurlford have too much to do to sort the mess and u know something I don’t even think the powers at be realise what’s needed as it’s not just a matter of throwing money at it anymore coz let’s be honest, they were 18 points clear and needed 1 point from 2 games to win the league and couldn’t do it, that’s not just down to the quality of player.

Very valid points mate but if the cheque book comes out they will still get decent players in. Do agree with the management team though. Extremely stale and any player I have spoken too, past or present, don't have many good things too say about them 

Only 2 i've heard of is Ritchie Mullen and Jim Caldwell, also heard that monkey is leaving, not sure how much truth there is in that though, i know he has quite a bad injury at the moment.

not sure if Billy will play next season or only play when required.

6 hours ago, 4-3-3R said:

I agree with most of this.its certainly going to be an interesting summer for them.ive heard Mullen and howie are 2 that are defo away and big currie wants to go to the buffs.thats 3 good players they’ll struggle to replace.

24 minutes ago, Crusher said:

I agree with most of this.its certainly going to be an interesting summer for them.ive heard Mullen and howie are 2 that are defo away and big currie wants to go to the buffs.thats 3 good players they’ll struggle to replace.

Is this the pre-season bargaining tool from Michael to ensure a few more grand next year, or is he genuinely off somewhere this time? That would certainly be a massive loss to HT as he's the man that still makes it happen for them when things aren't going to plan.

Howie will have to play at Shortlees.........as he'll still be in Keirs' back pocket. hahaha

Where they supposed to be going?

Archived