18/19 kits thread

AFAIA there's not been any released as yet but this can be where we stick everything from Morton's hilarious effort that is soon to be replaced with a fan choice to Dunfermline's slick and sexy new uniform.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk showing off/releasing mid June. Later than normal so it wasn’t stunk out by the crap on show from last season.

Hearing it’s a nod to a previous classic shirt so hopefully a cracker to sign off the last season with Puma.

7 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

AFAIA there's not been any released as yet but this can be where we stick everything from Morton's hilarious effort that is soon to be replaced with a fan choice to Dunfermline's slick and sexy new uniform.

Fan choice already been done and was worn at the last game of the season against ICT.

6 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Falkirk showing off/releasing mid June. Later than normal so it wasn’t stunk out by the crap on show from last season.

Hearing it’s a nod to a previous classic shirt so hopefully a cracker to sign off the last season with Puma.

waddle-falkirk.jpg

No idea about our kit for next Season, some of the Joma stuff I bought my nephew is crap, falling apart seams etc, would love Macron to get on board, some of their designs are nice & different. Liking some of the stuff they have done for Crystal Palace, would look very good in black/white/gold 8)

Macron-Crystal-Palace-15-16-Away-Kit (1).jpg

crystal-palace-2016-2017-macron-away-football-kit-475x0.jpg

5 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

No idea about our kit for next Season, some of the Joma stuff I bought my nephew is crap, falling apart seams etc, would love Macron to get on board, some of their designs are nice & different. Liking some of the stuff they have done for Crystal Palace, would look very good in black/white/gold 8)

We'll have a new home and away top, still with Joma. I think the Joma stuff we've had has been a good quality - I certainly don't have any tops which are falling to bits and my training top etc. are still in good knick.

16 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Those Palace kits are absolutely sensational.

*Scuttles away to find if I can still get them*

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

The Black and gold band should always be horizontal on any Dumbarton strips. 

Excuse me. Roma's Dumfries FC circa 1915 style kit is pretty smart. [emoji6]
The 2nd and 3rd kits are nods to our Centenary in 2019.

My apologies, hoping we can do something retro as our last couple of kits have been very meh.

We usually reveal ours late June. Our home kits have been original from Joma since 16/17. Used to be just catalogue numbers before. 

Archived