things you arent so proud of

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
13 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:
At 21 I dumped a lassie by text message.  She had a very debilitating illness and I decided I couldn't be arsed with it anymore.
That one still makes me feel like an arsehole to this day. 

Were you f**k sending text messages at 21 ya auld duffer

f**k up, shortarse.

12 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What was the illness? 

We need to know how much judgement to make.

Whatever the eating and then throwing up to make yourself skinny one is.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i had a bulimic girlfriend in my teens. ditched her as she smelt like puke all the time. your actions are justified my friend

In first year of Uni, I broke up with a girl by sending her a Valentine’s Day card with a message saying ‘sorry but actually i’ve met someone else.’ It beggars belief why I took this approach.

In first year of Uni, I broke up with a girl by sending her a Valentine’s Day card with a message saying ‘sorry but actually i’ve met someone else.’ It beggars belief why I took this approach.
that is pure genious. on the other hand it is awful.

no its genious!

33 minutes ago, Adam said:

I've also dumped a lassie by text, felt pretty terrible but just wasn't the type for me.

Back in the day you just telt her best pal to relay the message on 

Whilst studying for her exams, my sister had a homemeade sign on her bedroom door which read "Quiet! Genious at work".

The sign was there for two months and I never pointed it out to her, although I did to all our friends who visited.

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

f**k up, shortarse.

Belittling a serious condition on here is not your finest moment either...

On 16/05/2018 at 22:52, wellinwigan said:

I once greenied magee

Hard to avoid, given the number of aliases he has had over the years.

I went on a blind date once, arranged via the internet in the early days of chat rooms and cybersex so various promises had been made.

I got cold feet while in the boozer waiting for her so I did the old hide behind a newspaper trick while facing the door so I could peer over the top of it to check out the girl as she arrived.  After getting my hopes up each time a stunner walked in only to quickly realise it wasn't her she eventually turned up. 

My heart sank as I realised she was definitely here to meet me and she was clearly a lot older than she had let on.  Not a whole lot like her, very generous, description of herself either.  Panicking, I remained hidden behind the paper while she scoured the pub looking for me.  When she turned her back I sneaked out of the pub and walked away.

After a minute or so my conscience started bothering me so I decided to go back, have a quick drink with her then make my excuses and leave.  I got as far as the steps outside the pub when I saw her sitting there, her overnight bag next to her, in floods of tears.  Needless to say I strolled straight passed and didn't go back.

Absolute shitebaggery of the highest order.

Archived