things you arent so proud of

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

And still within a one man lift.

Safety first throbber. Even when tossing.

I basically just googled how much fluid was in each average ejaculation and found out what the unit weight of semen was and made the calculation. The hard part was estimating how many times I had done it over the last 18 years, I made a reserved estimate of once a day but its probably more like 2.5 times if I'm honest, I went days without doing it when I was in my late teens/early 20 but there were several days I did it about 9 times a day in my student years.

Apparently there are 3.7ml of semen in the average ejaculation weighing in at 1 gram/ml and my first chug was in the summer of 2000 when on holiday in Spain so basically my estimation is 365(days in the year)*18 years(the amount of years I have been ejaculating)*3.7(grams per ml of ejaulate)*1(times per day, the answer is probably more close to 2.5 or above) then divide that by 1000 to get my answer from grams to Kg. It could be anywhere between 25 - 50 kg of fluid anyway. Or if you want an idea how much fluid that is it could be enough to fill this bin:

3d714ce3-49c6-4f9f-b208-6d18638e84a6.jpg

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, grumswall said:

I get everyone is different. Its the same with the whole pishing in the corner thing though, never understood that bit. Also never realised it would be down to sleepwalking either.

There's been twice where apparently I've went to piss in the corner of the room, first time I stumbled around, made the motion of lifting a toilet seat and prepared to piss over the wife's straighteners, she eventually got my attention and I apparently had a go at her for sleeping in the toilet. 

I don't remember any of it, but I do remember walking back from the actual toilet and she looked at me with a look of utter seethe. 

At an average of one w**k a day over twenty years with 5ml in volume, you should be at more like 365 kilos. Just seen you've posted again, I was guessing an average spunk  at a teaspoon..

You are getting your units confused.

365*20*5/1000 = 36,5. You are a decimal out.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

You are getting your units confused.

365*20*5/1000 = 36,5. You are a decimal out.

Aye, got my horse's bollocks mixed up with your midget ones. (cl/ml)

42 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Anyone with a youngish man's prostate can piss with an erection, it's just calculating the trajectory for the correct distance from the bowl that's tricky.

Yip, I recently went for a shite when I had a boner. I ended up pissing through the gap between the toilet seat and the bowl and all over my jeans and punders. 

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aye, got my horse's bollocks mixed up with your midget ones. (cl/ml)

Yup, not sure why you felt it necessaryf to send me a video of yourself shooting your muck into a measuring beaker though. 

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yup, not sure why you felt it necessaryf to send me a video of yourself shooting your muck into a measuring beaker though. 

f**k me, discretion throbs. Everyone's going to be begging for a pm now.

A mate and I did a similar calculation on how much we have collectively drank since we were 18. It came to around 80% of the volume of the room we were both sitting drinking in that evening.  

This was in about 1995 so hopefully the remaining 20% has been more than exceeded (more than likely seeing as he is a roaring alky).

A mate and I did a similar calculation on how much we have collectively drank since we were 18. It came to around 80% of the volume of the room we were both sitting drinking in that evening.  
This was in about 1995 so hopefully the remaining 20% has been more than exceeded (more than likely seeing as he is a roaring alky).

And who said a university education was a waste of time!

19 hours ago, throbber said:

I basically just googled how much fluid was in each average ejaculation and found out what the unit weight of semen was and made the calculation. The hard part was estimating how many times I had done it over the last 18 years, I made a reserved estimate of once a day but its probably more like 2.5 times if I'm honest, I went days without doing it when I was in my late teens/early 20 but there were several days I did it about 9 times a day in my student years.

Apparently there are 3.7ml of semen in the average ejaculation weighing in at 1 gram/ml and my first chug was in the summer of 2000 when on holiday in Spain so basically my estimation is 365(days in the year)*18 years(the amount of years I have been ejaculating)*3.7(grams per ml of ejaulate)*1(times per day, the answer is probably more close to 2.5 or above) then divide that by 1000 to get my answer from grams to Kg. It could be anywhere between 25 - 50 kg of fluid anyway. Or if you want an idea how much fluid that is it could be enough to fill this bin:

3d714ce3-49c6-4f9f-b208-6d18638e84a6.jpg

The band 10CC got their name from the average male ejaculate. Except they didn't. It's a myth that did the rounds for years.

Just now, Dee Man said:

The band 10CC got their name from the average male ejaculate. Except they didn't. It's a myth that did the rounds for years.

What did they get their name from then?

The engine size of Granny Danger's mobility scooter?

42 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

But apparently the Lovin' Spoonful did. Except they didn't.

Archived