things you arent so proud of

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
7 minutes ago, Rugster said:
With every post you make, it becomes clearer and clearer that you, and your mates, are c***s. 

Tbh Ruggy I feel ashamed to be a Killie fan from Kilwinning by osmosis.

Depending on your age you probably know me and the guy with the toothbrush story.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll
Depending on your age you probably know me and the guy with the toothbrush story.
Nah im early 40s, simpler times.

Just now, Moomintroll said:
1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Nah im early 40s, simpler times.

Ah I'm early 30s.

13 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Didn't XBL once tell a story where he was on a bus in the US and the driver let a homeless fella on for free, but our dear friend took exception to this, remonstrating to such an extent that the driver felt compelled to make the poor guy get off. 

This in itself is the behavior of an utter welt, but to give the story some context, I'm sure this was during the depths of winter and by the time XBL got his way they were in the middle of no-where. The jakey subsequently froze to death. 

I'd like to think this is the ultimate P&B case of doing something you're not proud of, but it probably gives that fanny a stauner just thinking about it. 

Doesn't sound like XBL tbh. He was more the cheering at 9/11 type. Ad Lib or HB?

10 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
14 minutes ago, Rugster said:
With every post you make, it becomes clearer and clearer that you, and your mates, are c***s. 

Tbh Ruggy I feel ashamed to be a Killie fan from Kilwinning by osmosis.

Is that like Weston-Super-Mare?

Similar to others here, got speaking to a girl via the Internet (looked braw in her pics). She eventually wanted to meet up and I was game for it, but my car was getting repaired so  she had to drive. It was night time and she came to pick me up, I went out and got into the car, and there waiting for me was a behemoth. My heart sank but I had to stick it out (not that) and it got to the point I told her I wanted to go home. Patched her thereafter.

I actually felt really guilty for it. 

Guest Moomintroll
Is that like Weston-Super-Mare?
Never been there but can't help but think that that is a terrible slur on WSM ( no relation to WTM).

also once met a girl online, spoke for a few weeks and arranged to meet. headed up to Aberdeen and ill be honest i was fairly nervous. anyway i was sat outside the train station in aberdeen waiting on her collecting me when she messaged. i looked across at the car and seen what i thought was an elephant in a wig behind the wheel. i thought to myself "please let that be a huge puffy jacket. please!"

no it was all her and then some more. i had bought 2 bottles of wine before heading up but after seeing the everest side task i felt obliged to ride i insisted she stop at the shop so i could get a case of lager. after kissing her a few times, and hating my life, i pretended to fall asleep and played possum until the morning.

shame as as she was a nice girl. just big! i mean big

34 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Why are all these people ditching the fat women.  If you go on a date with a larger woman then there is a larger chance you are getting your hole.

It’s finding it that tends to be the problem.

5 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

On holiday in Poland last year I got so drunk that I pished the bed in my hotel room.

Luckily it was my last night there. I left an empty water bottle on the bed just so the cleaners would think I'd just spilled water on it.

Based on this it sounds like just a one off.   We had a thread on here at some point where people were giving examples (and seeming quite proud) that they regularly pished and shat themselves.  Was quite disgusting.

Little bit of knowledge coming your way, not everybody is exactly the same. Some people are prone to sleep walking when they’ve been drinking, which can lead to pishing yourself. 

^^^pished himself on occasion type post

I get everyone is different. Its the same with the whole pishing in the corner thing though, never understood that bit. Also never realised it would be down to sleepwalking either.

A good few years back, I pissed over a church door. I had a boner walking home after getting my nat king, but was bursting for a pish, and it Just happened to go soft as I got near the church. I’m going to the big fire.

A good few years back, I pissed over a church door. I had a boner walking home after getting my nat king, but was bursting for a pish, and it Just happened to go soft as I got near the church. I’m going to the big fire.

[emoji122][emoji122]????????

I went back to a fat/ugly girls flat after a night at the Metro.  This wasn't unusual for me as I had no standards.
When we got back to the flat it was absolutely disgusting.  The girl didn't even have a bed, just a crappy wee couch. No carpets and just stuff everywhere (not just empty takeaway boxes but black bags, cardboard boxes etc).  You would think she may have just moved in but it was too messy for that.
Anyway I did the deed (she was quite good to be fair, I still remember that almost 14 years later) and the girl fell asleep.  I stole 40 fags and a 3/4 full bottle of vodka off her and left to get the early bus home.

Archived