Scotland's World Cup Squad

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

only for your country?  We all know you as a right c**t?

if you want to pull out we have others

That’s what Biggie’s maw said to his da.  Pity he didn’t.

#betterthanbiggie

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s what Biggie’s maw said to his da.  Pity he didn’t.

#betterthanbiggie

As always, dispute,  in Scots  camp . Do you want play?

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm going the same way as @sjc my world cup team is in my signature, however I'll go one further and have the starting team/formation.

1. @heedthebaa

2. @xbl                                                  4.  @Lambies Pidgeon Feed          5. @Cardinal Richelieu   (C)                                      3. @Bigmouth Strikes Again     

7. @Al666                       6. @tree house tam                           8. @LordHawHaw                                                        11. @hibeesbounce75

10. @Tartantony

9. @King Kebab

12. @the_saints_are_coming (GK)    14.  @1320Lichtie 15. @Monster  16. @SlipperyP 13. @Granny Danger  

Frightened of Nae c**t   

I'll let you all post the Panini sticker album photos          

New Team above sorry @Granny Danger you can't slander an expert   starting position. @Bigmouth Strikes Again his place in the team,is basically is concrete,  as we only have young @1320Lichtie and be honest his skills have disappeared over the last 6 months.

Is there not some kind of World Cup generator you can insert this team into???
Honestly heap your money on me for the Golden Boot, I'm in the form of my life, never been fitter, born to play in these tournaments etc, etc!!!

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

New Team above sorry @Granny Danger you can't slander an expert   starting position. @Bigmouth Strikes Again his place in the team,is basically is concrete,  as we only have young @1320Lichtie and be honest his skills have disappeared over the last 6 months.

You are now dead to me and on ignore.

Archived