Dalry Thistle

the wee jags

its been almost 7 years since ive had something to write about concerning the wee jags.  Well done to all concerned on promotion and hopefully the title too  (keep it going lads). Great work by Gavin  all the coaching staff and players (Lewis Kirkwood my poty).

Special mention to the new chairman Big Andy Reid for all his hard work and time given to the  club.  Looking forward to next season and the future at Merksworth .

Cheers again for all your efforts this season and keep it up for last 3 games.

its been almost 7 years since ive had something to write about concerning the wee jags.  Well done to all concerned on promotion and hopefully the title too  (keep it going lads). Great work by Gavin  all the coaching staff and players (Lewis Kirkwood my poty).
Special mention to the new chairman Big Andy Reid for all his hard work and time given to the  club.  Looking forward to next season and the future at Merksworth .
Cheers again for all your efforts this season and keep it up for last 3 games.

Is Lewis the fat one at the back?

Personally I think the effort and time that has gone in to dalry this season has been fantastic. They are a completely different side from the start of the season till now, Gavin and the squad have worked hard and now you are seeing the outcome. The pitch isn’t always playable and they have still come out on top wherever they play. To comment on players Weight is out of the question when you see the effort and fight they have and still playing in the team week in week out, yet the 2 players mentioned here are scoring the goals so in my opinion keep bringing the steak n’ chicken! But aye, here’s to hopefully winning the league and enjoying promotion

We plenty fat boys in squad . Big Andy to blame i think for all the free steak and chicken for man of the match and scoring awards. Cashy  should really donate to your food bank his freezer full. 

I laughed that hard there my intestines came out my arse

• 2 weeks later...

Archived