Rossvale juniors fc

ROSS-THISTLE-76

23 minutes ago, The new bhoy said:

Is this rossvale game getting played at hunters hill as there is a big crowd expected and am sure they move to petershill if this occurs?

Game is at Huntershill. Should be a decent turnout, but too short notice to move.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Rossvale win tonight they will have deserved the title of champions as the league table never lies and I will be one of the first to congratulate them .
It's a fantastic finish to our division and channelled in the correct manner then a sense of drama excitement and plenty of hype does our game no harm at all

18 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

If Rossvale win tonight they will have deserved the title of champions as the league table never lies and I will be one of the first to congratulate them .
It's a fantastic finish to our division and channelled in the correct manner then a sense of drama excitement and plenty of hype does our game no harm at all

And if Port win tonight you will get the jail. 

Just to let folk know we have no intention of attending the match tonight as a support there will be a couple of the older fans who will go down and watch the game just like they went to Neilston v Benburb on Saturday and like they go to juniors games up and down the region when there is no candy game on .

It's rossvales night and they are entitled to enjoy it like we did on Monday night if they win tho I will be lighting candles and watching twitter like the vidiprinter in the hope they don't win but what will be will be

Couple of old mates from Canada have now arrived on my doorstep. Thinking of taking them along to the game tonight. Only worry is, will we get in? Don't really want to end up standing in Auchinairn Rd.

17 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Couple of old mates from Canada have now arrived on my doorstep. Thinking of taking them along to the game tonight. Only worry is, will we get in? Don't really want to end up standing in Auchinairn Rd.

Get there early HaHa.....

6 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:
7 hours ago, Homelessglasgow said:
And if Port win tonight you will get the jail. 

Haha after I do my graeme souness act of planting a big flag on there centre circle I probably will

Good luck with that on their plastic pitch. 

9 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Just to let folk know we have no intention of attending the match tonight as a support there will be a couple of the older fans who will go down and watch the game just like they went to Neilston v Benburb on Saturday and like they go to juniors games up and down the region when there is no candy game on .

It's rossvales night and they are entitled to enjoy it like we did on Monday night if they win tho I will be lighting candles and watching twitter like the vidiprinter in the hope they don't win but what will be will be

There were a lot more than a couple of older fans there, in fact there were more St Rochs fans than Rossvale.

Archived