Scottish League Champions Without the Old Firm

I'd been wondering about that for a while; thanks. Fancied working it out for myself, but it seemed like a positively Herculean task to go back through all my old yearbooks and make up spreadsheets  :wacko:

The Morton fans are unbearable enough with a single Scottish Cup win almost a century ago - imagine if they had five league titles to boast about  :o

20 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'd been wondering about that for a while; thanks. Fancied working it out for myself, but it seemed like a positively Herculean task to go back through all my old yearbooks and make up spreadsheets  :wacko:

The Morton fans are unbearable enough with a single Scottish Cup win almost a century ago - imagine if they had five league titles to boast about  :o

Two more than St. Mirren aswell ;) 

The Morton fans are unbearable enough with a single Scottish Cup win almost a century ago - imagine if they had five league titles to boast about  [emoji33]

It would be tremendous to see the individual league tables as well. The years of 8 team premiers would look a bit odd.

Should crowdfund a trophy [emoji471]

• 1 year later...

He must have a spreadsheet somewhere with the full tables. Would be interesting to see which teams might have avoided the drop, were it not for those dastardly Glaswegians.

I'm down with the crowdfunded trophy idea too. Suggestions welcome, etc.