Fixtures

lang

We should at least be playing Girvan in the Ayrshire Cup away from Home. By this Weds all other 1/4 Final ties will have been played yet we have still to play our 2nd Rd tie and now won't until at least Monday 28th. No game for 2 and a half weeks then potential of 8 to 10 games in 20 days [emoji21]

Also no Rossvale v Perthshire CLC Quarter final scheduled, yet neither club has any other fixture scheduled 21st-26th May!
I would hope we play either St. Roch's or Rossvale in the Evening Times on the 26th.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:
5 hours ago, archieb said:
Also no Rossvale v Perthshire CLC Quarter final scheduled, yet neither club has any other fixture scheduled 21st-26th May!

I would hope we play either St. Roch's or Rossvale in the Evening Times on the 26th.

Play them both.

Guys why are we surprised? In the fixtures mans favour at the start of the season they slightly improved, it has been a nightmare with weather and some teams taking weeks to play their Scottish cup ties.

There the sympathy ends ! He continues to have teams playing two teams when these fixtures come out some teams no midweek games, watch this space after the cup final!

The game continues to struggle to attract new supporters and I have even seen some of the diehards fall away recently. He is not ruining the junior game however he is complicit in causing lots of problems!

I could say more probably better not to?

25 minutes ago, Seaside Sam said:

Guys why are we surprised? In the fixtures mans favour at the start of the season they slightly improved, it has been a nightmare with weather and some teams taking weeks to play their Scottish cup ties.

There the sympathy ends ! He continues to have teams playing two teams when these fixtures come out some teams no midweek games, watch this space after the cup final!

The game continues to struggle to attract new supporters and I have even seen some of the diehards fall away recently. He is not ruining the junior game however he is complicit in causing lots of problems!

I could say more probably better not to?

I know, you never know what could happen in an opinion based forum!

we have shettleston to play in the league scheduled for saturday , but also got them to play in the west of scotland 3rd round  , no disrepect to the league but the game  means nothing , surely the west tie could be scheduled for this saturday and the league game fitted in anytime ? if both clubs agreed to this could it be changed to the west tie this saturday ? 

12 hours ago, bc57 said:

Will any kick off's be brought forward on Saturday due to the Cup Final?

Lesmahagow v Forth Wanderers and Rossvale v Port Glasgow both moved to Friday night.

Linlithgow Rose v Lochee United 1pm.

Whitburn v Arniston Rangers 1:30pm

any more for any more?...

26 minutes ago, LeedsPhil said:

Lesmahagow v Forth Wanderers and Rossvale v Port Glasgow both moved to Friday night.

Really good that some teams are doing this, I hope the crowds turn up!

12 hours ago, LeedsPhil said:

and Wishaw v Greenock, 7:15 Friday (had been Greenock v Wishaw when on Saturday).

Archived