That Nagger Munchetty has a very piercing and irritating voice.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Apparently the pair of c***s are to be the Earl and Countess of Dumbarton.

Cheers!

(one for the locals, there)

I thought that was quite appropriate :

Dumbarton

Who the f**k shot 2700 British Citizens? Couldnt care less about the stupid wedding but have to agree with TCK on this one, Momentum driven seething mess ticking every box of all that is wrong with that Party nowadays.

That party being the SNP?

Guest Moomintroll

Happy to be corrected as I dont pay that much attention to him, but I've always had him down as a Corbyn/Watson fanboi.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Happy to be corrected as I dont pay that much attention to him, but I've always had him down as a Corbyn/Watson fanboi.

I think it's safe to have him down as a dick regardless.

He’s definitely talked about being an SNP member. Think he’s just generally on the left. Didn’t he represent the bold Citizen Tommy?

Guest Moomintroll

He’s definitely talked about being an SNP member. Think he’s just generally on the left. Didn’t he represent the bold Citizen Tommy?
Vaguely remember a falling out between the two of them for some reason so he must have represented him at some point, he is hard left which is why I lazily conflated him with Momentum. Anyway Politics Forum for this pish.

Walk through from bedroom, girlfriends watching the coverage and has invited her Mum up for “prosecco and telly”

I’m pissing off to my mum and dads to watch the football in peace whilst they’re on holiday.

Descendant of medieval bullies with no real credentials of merit to his name (outside of those gifted or made possible by his privilege) marries American actress of dubious talent. Why should we care again?

Mind you, it's still better than the Dutch royals; that lot isn't even descended from the kings of old, William III had syphilis (which wrecked your junk to the point of infertility back then) so he had his wife knocked up by some German duke. The English royals took blood tests a few years ago to verify some familial link to the Russian Romanovs, the Dutch royals outright refused to do the same. Really gets the noggin' joggin' if you know what I mean.

Any bookies taking bets on a terror attack (or 'incident') today? Imagine the salt that would incur.