47 minutes ago, The DA said:

Is there a wedding on this weekend?

My eldest turned 13 during the week and I've booked him a 2 hour surfing lesson for late morning tomorrow. Mrs F is now torn between watching a celebrity wedding or her pride and joy having an experience he'll remember for years.

My eldest turned 13 during the week and I've booked him a 2 hour surfing lesson for late morning tomorrow. Mrs F is now torn between watching a celebrity wedding or her pride and joy having an experience he'll remember for years.

She’s incredibly clever. You take the boy surfing, she claims she wants to watch the royal wedding so doesn’t come and while you’re out...I think we both know what’s happening

I thought this would be a good time to come to Spain for a few days. 

Unfortunately the fucking pub about 100yds up the road from our place in this ex-pat community has organised a fucking street party. They're even handing out  Union Jacks for punters to wave at the giant TV screen they've erected. 

I'll be giving this a wide berth although the free wine on offer with all food orders is tempting.

15 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Car crash...same old, same old.

If it works, why change it?? :lol:

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Is there a wedding on this weekend?

There'll be weddings up and down the country with pissed off brides because they've been 'upstaged' on their 'big day' :lol:

Although according to some females in the office, it'll make their special day even specialler. Or something.

19 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

There'll be weddings up and down the country with pissed off brides because they've been 'upstaged' on their 'big day' :lol:

Although according to some females in the office, it'll make their special day even specialler. Or something.

they'll be rightly amused at just how "special" their big day turns out to be, with every bloke in attendance absolutely roaring and all huddled round someone's iPad desperate to watch the football, including their new husband - their delight will only be compounded year in and year out when they drop hints in the run up to the anniversary to hubby not to forget the "special day" that's coming up, only for him to say - christ, hinnie, is it really (insert appropriate number) years since motherwell fucked celtic over and united put six past chelsea in conte's last game in charge....

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 09:55, Shandon Par said:

It is a bit weird that the wee ginger lad has bagged a lady that looks just like his brother's wife. 

More like his brother's sister in law...

meghan-markle-pippa-middleton-1-z.jpg

7 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Prince Charles to walk Meghan down the aisle in the absence of her father? Not sure why as he isn’t related to either her or Harry in any way...

You’d have thought he would have someone to perform that sort of menial task for him

My mum was invited by lord leftinunt of Sutherland. Seemingly two people each county recognised for work in community. She’s no royalist but felt she had say yes.

turns out after paying own flights, hotels, outfit etc they don’t even get a seat or sandwich.

but at least they can say the commoners were invited!

6 minutes ago, Rowan said:

My mum was invited by lord leftinunt of Sutherland. Seemingly two people each county recognised for work in community. She’s no royalist but felt she had say yes.

turns out after paying own flights, hotels, outfit etc they don’t even get a seat or sandwich.

but at least they can say the commoners were invited!

The Lord whit?