Tonights Scores

Bruno marsbar

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arthurlie 0-3 arthurlie Most boring game of football you’ll ever see hurlford just had enough to see of arthurlie confirmed in the playoffs now

Arthurlie v Arthurlie. ????

Hate these games. You end up marking yourself [emoji51]

Who’s medda playing ?

Maryhill.

Not a bad team tbh. I reckon they’ll be good enough in the playoffs. Have enjoyed our battles with them this season.

That win takes us up to 6th and gets our goal difference up a bit. Another must win game on Saturday away to Kilsyth but not before we have the Buffs in the Ayrshire Cup on Wednesday.

Arthurlie 0-3 hurlford
Most boring game of football you’ll ever see hurlford just had enough to see of arthurlie confirmed in the playoffs now

A worry for Arthurlie . If as I expect they will lose the play offs I can see them going down further . Seems a right shambles just now which is sad to see . Always a club I enjoy & made a few good friends up there visiting also

43 minutes ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

Arthurlie 0-3 hurlford

Most boring game of football you’ll ever see hurlford just had enough to see of arthurlie confirmed in the playoffs now

Tbh as a neutral I didn't think it was that bad. Wasn't helped by the grass being a bit long and very lush, so the ball held up. Pretty bobbly too.

I did enjoy the theatrical dive by the Hurlford number 8 that earned him a yellow, though.

Archived