Lucky Billy McKay

12 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

He’s still making a living off one decent season. Fair play to him.

He scored 22 goals for us in 2013/14 and 10 goals in 2014/15, before leaving in January.  So two and a half decent seasons.

Think I heard somewhere Daniel Sturridge could end up with a Champions League winners medal (if Liverpool win, obviously) while at the same time he has been relegated. That would take some beating.

He would no doubt be out for next season from the beating.

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Think I heard somewhere Daniel Sturridge could end up with a Champions League winners medal (if Liverpool win, obviously) while at the same time he has been relegated. That would take some beating.

How don’t you need to play a certain amount of games dose that mean ings will get one aswell

26 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Sturridge played 5 games I think (not sure if they were group stage or qualifiers) so he should have played enough.

That many! Wonder how many mins he actually played

Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:
2 hours ago, Jag0001 said:
That many! Wonder how many mins he actually played

According to whoscored.com, he got 5 sub appearances totalling 83 minutes, scoring one goal and having 2 assists.

That’s good mind you though that might him come against that small team underdog team but still good record

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 12:30, Loki said:

Did Andy Dowie not do it four times in a row?  Brechin, Stranraer, County and Dunfermline.  He may have also relegated Partick that same season with Dunfermline.

That doesn't sound right, he was with us for a season before we won the championship I'm sure. 

When we were relegated from the championship two years later he was made redundant when we went into administration and won a championship medal with Partick though. 

On 5/13/2018 at 15:02, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Colin McMenamin maybe?

I know he was something of a kiss of death for going into administration.

Tam McManus was bad for going to clubs who would then experience financial problems/get relegated. 

Archived