-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Happy Birthday Scotty, pity we'll just have one more season of your wit until you boys slink off to the seaside leagues.

Again.

THT we both know that isn't going to be the case with teams like Paul Lamberts St Mirren, Livingston and Dundee in the League.

Killie fans gone all big time! 

Not really but there is a pecking order and I’m (pretty) sure that based on budgets, club standing and prospects under the manager we are a better option than Hamilton at the moment.

Not really but there is a pecking order and I’m (pretty) sure that based on budgets, club standing and prospects under the manager we are a better option than Hamilton at the moment.
Hardly a claim to fame.

49 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Hardly a claim to fame.

Never said it was.

#TB4 is right enough.

I hope you can all take the time to wish [mention=14779]Scotty Tunbridge[/mention] a big happy birthday. 
All he asks for is a lifetime contract for Rojano and happyaccie to return. 

A birthday message from Happyaccie would be fantastic. Hopefully Div and co can fix it for me.

Most players are still tied in to a contract until the 31st I think so we might see some movement towards the end of the week/start of next week or We won't sign anyone until after the world cup as we are last pick on where players want to go in Scotland.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Last comment I saw on the matter from Hammy Ad is that everyone at Accies were away on holiday or going on holiday.

With that attitude, think we're unlikely to see any progress for a good while.