-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

56 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Has Canning just found out about fullbacks?

1 hour ago, Im_Rodger said:

I've seen Aberdeen, Rangers and mainly Motherwell fans convinced he'll be playing for their respective clubs. 

Seems like Sevco fans believe he should be on his way to Ibrox

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/aaron-mcgowan.32947/

Just now, Laid-back Accie said:

Think folks need to calm down a tad, the only confirmation has been Penny, until things has been confirmed 100% we shouldn't get our hopes up.

It's hard to, getting 1 signing is like a shot of heroin. 

Absolutely craving for another one. :thumsup2

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Still need another 2 centre backs and a creative midfielder.

Then a striker and a left back would be nice to but not as important.

We've got Gogic and Penny, and there hasn't been any mention of Van Der Weg or Want leaving; some OK options in there, so I reckon we only need one more CB.

We definitely need a creative midfielder. All of our midfielders are either holding or defensive-minded box-to-box players: Hughes, Jenkins, Lyon, MacKinnon. Gogic is also a decent holding midfielder. 

A striker would be great, but it's a tough sell to whoever becomes fourth choice. 

We've got Gogic and Penny, and there hasn't been any mention of Van Der Weg or Want leaving; some OK options in there, so I reckon we only need one more CB.
We definitely need a creative midfielder. All of our midfielders are either holding or defensive-minded box-to-box players: Hughes, Jenkins, Lyon, MacKinnon. Gogic is also a decent holding midfielder. 
A striker would be great, but it's a tough sell to whoever becomes fourth choice. 

Van Der Weg is honking, As I’ve said before he filled a gap but I’ve no desire to see him play CB all season. Gogic will be out until September and the plan could be to play him in midfield.

Rojano would be out the door and 4th choice for me.

2 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

When McGowan gets out of prison want to take him in for the lols?

f**k no.  He was pretty disappointing in his time here IMO, and we have more than filled our necessary quota of mental in the squad with Dazza.  McGowan can (please) stay with Dungdee

f**k no.  He was pretty disappointing in his time here IMO, and we have more than filled our necessary quota of mental in the squad with Dazza.  McGowan can (please) stay with Dungdee

I actually do not rate him as a player.

Was a funny thought in my head at the time.

21 hours ago, Marcel mahouve said:

Get Easton signed out of favour in Perth Accies great. And most importantly has played LB before 

Easton isn't out of favour, he's out injured. Still much wanted in Perth.

20 hours ago, Helpma said:

Dungdee

I see what you've done there m8. Dung is another term for manure or animal shite, so you've added that into Dundee to make 'Dungdee' ,therefore implying that we are shite. That's brilliant.