-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

8 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Do the Lawless rumours have any substance to them other than he’s from Hamilton and Loves bar west?

There is one guy who's certain he signed a pre contract with Saints, one fucking guy. His name isn't Steve Brown so imo it's pish. No Partick players in Perth please,they're puddin.

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Do the Lawless to Hamilton rumours have any substance to them other than he’s from Hamilton and Loves bar west?

His Wedding was today and his brother in law and cousins are all big Accies fans.

They said they will find out and get back to me iro this when sober lol.

The freedom of movement in the EU permits unlimited amounts of Euro Pish to descend on South Lanarkshire at any time from May/April yearly.

[emoji35]????[emoji35]????[emoji35]????

BREXIT NEEDS TO HURRY THE f**k UP.

I’LL SIGN THE PAPERWORK MYSELF IF NEED BE!

????[emoji1058][emoji1058]????

17 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

But he's not 'Euro Pish', so he must be good.

I'm making the comment tongue in cheek. I've long accepted that we are unlikely to sign anyone we've heard of and it works to an extent but there's definitely more shite players than good ones coming through the club with it.

One thing I am curious about is why the signing policy has changed so much under Canning especially with him having an extended period in the top flight. Under Neil we rarely made a bad signing bringing in the likes of Jesus, Andreu, MAC (again), Scotland, Redmond, Imrie (again), McGovern, Keatings all pretty successful/good in their time and notice they all had experience in the Scottish game.  While Canning rarely gets players like these, Is it poor Scouting? Is it poor wages? Is it Ronnie and Les not backing him?

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Tongue very much in cheek here too Scotty.

When I see people upset that we didn't sign Thomas O'Ware for example, then I just find it hard not to chuckle a bit.

I get the impression that Neil is/was much more 'forceful' than Canning is. Wild speculation of course, but I can see Neil kicking up a fuss at not getting decent players much more than Canning ever would. The guy seems shit scared of MacKinnon for example. Would Neil be? Not a chance.

Canning cannot look Imrie or Mackinnon in the eye.

Absolute shitebag compared to Alex Neil.